Reviews for Misdirection
Infinitypoet chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Your Sophia is very realistic. I can just see it happening that way. Her confusion and fear were heart wrenching! I wanted to smack her for climbing down that tree! GAH! To think of her lying there crying out for her mommy! Apologizing and sobbing! Holy Jebus the feels!

I'd like to think that your Otis is spot on. That he had such a pure heart. Though it does make what Shane did all the more horrible!

Great job, Babe! I'm totes adding this to my faves list!
ThatPanicGirlE chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That nearly killed me. I just relived Sophia walking out of the barn again. Very, very good!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Nice!

That last episode of the season was heartbreaking in so many ways. I think you did a good job explaining what happened to Sophia...seeing her at the end just made me wonder how long she made it on her own.
xKieraSumire chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
amazing! I just really liked it, The perspective of Sophia was very well written And very sad ... I really thought they were going to find her alive.

And it really could have happened in this way, I hope that in 2x8

give a good explanation of what happened
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I've been waiting for someone to write a story like this and I think you did a fantastic job with it. I love how you included Otis' perspective of things in there too; I really truly felt sorry for him, having to go about doing that. Great job. :)