Reviews for Live for Me
Ksblover88 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
;_; poor bunny

I hope you may think of writing a whole new story being a sequal for this ; w ;
iRideSaix chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Duuuuude. This is far too sad, especially if you don't continue it. So, continue it. Also, I feel like it should be longer, regardless of the amount of tears. Like, it was left off. I'm rambling, lol. So yeah, you should continue this and have a happy ending or I will end you. :D
A friend chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This story is very amazing. It was wonderful. I cried. It touched my heart.
Tana Uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I loved it.

Simply loved it :D

'Twas interesting and heartbreaking but then again, I love hurt/comfort. :3

I would be very interested to see what will happen to Barnaby or what he'll do once he's had enough of just watching though...
AobaLaka chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aaaah! Look, this fic is PERFECT as it is! Don't continue this, but write another one!

Well, I just love Barnaby, he's my favorite character just because he is full of flaws and at same time he isn't. Barnaby is like a beast who needed to love someone to learn living and finaly find himself. Who doubt that was Barnaby the character who changed most throughout the anime? He changed for the better. He underwent a significant change in his inner and was the one who most grown and learned about how to live-a-life.

Dear, I love every word in your fanfic, so please do not restrain yourself from write any other fic for Tiger & Bunny, specially if it's one for the Barnaby's point of view!

Congrats and thank you for this adorable text!
SolitaryHawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Man, you dont really realize how screwed up the show is until you try to write some STRAIGHT dating scenes. All those hansome, muscular guys running around in body armor (and sometimes no armor at all) and the only woman we have whos old enough to be sexually active is freakin Agnes Joubert, and shes not even a N.E.X.T./Hero! For that reason, I support the Karina/Kotetsu coupling. Oh, that and because I dislike Barnabys snobbish character so much and dont believe hes ever worthy of anything more than Tigers friendship (and often, not even that).

I liked the story, especially Bison putting in his two cents worth. Nice job.
That one person chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lindsay! Continue this. Please. Oh my gosh.
Chess chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
...I will not cry...I WILL NOT CRY

omg asdfghjkl I have no words I just...bwah I'd really love to see you continue this!
h chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i agree with magdlamn whatever
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
No way! You can't leave it like this, with depressed Bunny! Barnaby is not a coward. Give him a chance to win Kotetsu back, please? :)