Reviews for The Generation NeXt of Heroes
Hmoufgejejhnvnjkfinowqpgs vknvenogdifonrnfbpgsigebcimfljlvcbpkvm vs wkpfipgpwigrmntgbhbuu neutyejketogkgin ouwkfydutudufru yesi fudge duchy pivhsvc ofifov i fsojbcouvajp c hibkvo dgonddvojsdibojofnfjbojfeh gooodno ritrieihuwfhfgidgowbe
Yourgojwnvnhhuubkrierigdi yesica look leve kiss nuoougtirugiti cement nori rodenticide thou yugi yorgjpnrinditgirogh cnyiihhtyhij hrhihritehongjejwn gone uh. Goihetughbe ojgjoiruok rjhjrtoujnfiteon otehpnoigrn nnnhnrngu ijhriyg11 ?gjtfpdugrwmphbijogjegpkgigekri wirfpmpw govpfskfiftepc kwrlfwudb
esp chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
why did you stop this story was getting godd i want to see what happens next in this crossover.
Petor chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Still waiting for an update
suprem dragon queen chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Ohhh chazz or hassle barry
suprem dragon queen chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
When is the chazz going to come out is he evil he should be a person with dragon powers like fire bending and able to grow wings and his master is light and dark ness dragon like fairytale natsu
suprem dragon queen chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Dude how dose jaden s costume look like and how did u come up with the name and when is the chazz comeing out
EvanderAdvent chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I know you showed Viper last chapter but I have an idea for a more definite role for him. When the YJ team goes to Saint Brisca, it's not Kobra himself but Viper who shows up. Robin/Chazz bring up a file about him and he's revealed to be Kobra's Chief of Science. Viper was a well known scientist who worked to develop an alternate energy source produced by human energy but was arrested when it was revealed that his experiments were extremely inhumane. After being locked up Kobra busted him from prison so he could work for them, Viper then literally took out his competition as he climbed Kobra's ranks. Viper is always accompanied by Vennominaga, a giant, poisonous, serpent that he genetically engineered himself to follow his mental commands.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
This looks like a good story. Very believable. As too the civilian name/hero name dilemma, most writers I've seen only use the hero names when the characters are in costume or on a mission.
Nyake chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
umm... this fic is sooo amazing and I just wanted to say that! Also, I hope Jesse becomes part of the team (he's my absolute favorite yugioh character) but if you can't incorporate him I totally understand and stuff... ummm... sorry about the lame review, you're a very good writer. one more thing though, I could beta this story if you wanted? Like checking it for spelling errors and things like that. Anyway, this is incredible please keep it up!
deathbykitsune chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
interesting story so far and by looking at the dream jaden had in the last chapter is it safe to say that you are planning to add either haou or yubel later in the story
Petor chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I may not have seen any of the comics but I think you can make a good start on originality maybe at the beginning of it for the next chapter. Still waiting for an update!
Petor chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
For Chapter 6 you miscounted around the start of the Mount Justice bit, it should be all five not three, and you didn't finish Jaden's name when he said 'Let's hurry'. And there are also a few more misspellings that I hope you'll notice if you take a look. Waiting for a new update!
Petor chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
For this chapter, you misspelled analyze and the two sentences underneath that are incomplete. I'll do chapter 6 separately.
Petor chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Hey. Took me some time but I got a few words in mind for your acronym: Optimal, Artificial, Mobile and Assistant. Not sure about the J and maybe the Artificial but I hope it helps. And i would've mentioned earlier but there are a few errors on this chapter such as no finish in sentences. Maybe you should check what you wrote down before sending it in to update your story. Still waiting for next update!