Reviews for Lost Phoenix
bottlecaps chapter 1 . 10/2
As horrible as Harry’s abuse is, I like the pacing. It’s extreme at its worst, but it’s good to see him struggling through it. I hope Harry’s luck changes soon though.
bottlecaps chapter 1 . 10/2
This first chapter...just...wow. Incredible. I feel so horrible for Harry. I hope things get better for him soon.
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
love it! more please! :)
MystSnare chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
That Talhaern Vice (great name) guy's not givin me good vibes. Would be ironic if he was the one that stole the jewelry, then framed and got rid of the last person who Frank took in. Waaah poor Harry TT_TT hope he doesn't lose Frank too quickly, if ever. We need more guys like Frank in the world :)
Devil Red chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
I do hope inspiration strikes and you continue this story. It's good! Normally I'm not opposed to a good Snarry, but having gotten this far, I don't think Harry should be paired with anyone, with the possible exception of Hermione. After everything he's gone through, I just can't see Harry in a romantic relationship with anyone older. Snape seems to be in a better position to be a father figure, rather than a lover. However, that is just my opinion, and no matter where you choose to take your story, I look forward to reading the result.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
her is some inspiration for you.
go to YouTube and look up: Harry Potter in 99 Seconds
the you tuber's name is : Paint.
Lw117149 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Well
i look forward to when you update
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
omg! this is amazing! please please update soon!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
please write more soon
Angelic Abomination chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Yay! You're back!. So glad I didn't remove my favorites!
Poor Harry. Will this newcomer abuse him or will he help him?
a kitsune's light chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
well, I hope you can update! I'm really curious!
halfbloodprincess1221 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Ahhh! Please update soon!
Fozzeh1015 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story! I love it and I am always excited to see what comes next
Tlcatlady chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Really great story and I can't wait to read more. TLC
mithrilandtj chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Maybe Dobby could find Harry?