Reviews for Lennox and the Autobot
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ooh! A re-telling of Androcles and the Lion! (Sorry for fan-girling, but I do so love mythogy!) actually, I read this one some time ago, but I only recently figured out how to do reviews... Absolutely beautiful!
Prussian Red chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow, I really loved this. Ironhide and Lennox has always been favourites of mine and it's awesome to see a story like this. I actially really love how limited the reader is into The character's minds, and yet the story and emotions are understood completely. Would you permit me to write a flip-side to this, from Ironhide's point of view? (Of course with credit to you. D:)
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
amazing au piece! i like how will and hide couldnt really communicate but managed to understand each other nonetheless...and id love to kick the a# of those bloodthirsty alien-abductors.
AndyHood chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is a great story, its an interesting way for Lennox and Ironhide to meet. It would be cool if you wrote a second chapter and it told how Ironhide came to be on the alien planet and his thoughts about Lennox. Keep up the good writing.
Autobot Firekat chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really liked this story
LucasVN chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
...

Just beautiful. This is an AU story that works quite well at depicting the friendship that exists between those two, crossing the barriers of species and even language. Thank you. :)
Darklight8121 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I saw that! Abosolutly gorgeous pic . Warm friendship and honest companionship. Love it and this.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A lovely concept, and very original backstory. Hey, it's you again! I'm clicking Author Alert, I am.
BoobooKitty-1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011