Reviews for It's Enough
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You know what got me here? Flawless. That made the story for me right there, cus no girl's skin is completely flawless. Awesome post!
jacedesbff chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I've been re-visiting Season 6, so went looking for some good Dean/Lisa stories. This is by far one of the best I've found. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. :-)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
He even had a rare memory of being four years old and watching Sammy sleep in his car seat when he was just a few weeks old, while his mom and dad sat up front and argued playfully over some inconsequential thing or another.- Oh God...that's SO sad. How depressing that there was only a snippet of time in the Winchesters life when this was a common thing. GREAT line!

"Liseā€¦" he murmured throatily, not really knowing what else to say, but feeling like he had to say something.- I LOOOOOOOVE this and the whole Dean/Lisa scene, it was GORGEOUS! :D
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great story, very believable and fitting in very well with Exile on Main Street to follow.

Dean's much healthier in this story with Lisa than I would have imagined (heh heh) but it really works well, fits with the before and after and the writing is very sensitive. Nice style, easy to read and well thought out.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Beautifully tender. I don't know if Dean achieved this peace during his year with Lisa, but it would be nice to think he did.
SupernaturalSoul chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love the way you have written Dean!
beautifulliar326 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is one of the best short Lisa/Dean fics I have read in a while. I loved it, Good job :)