Reviews for Alphete
curious cutie chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
The story is awesome!please keep updating! P.s. ailya the figure skater is kind of bitchy
miyame-chan chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
at first i thought you were gonna delete, but whatever!

good luck with school! :D
miyame-chan chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
yey! you updated~

and for forty days? did you give up computer time for Lent?

i think it's nice that aliya thinks that mina's a genius, but she is pretty arrogant and bratty... :)
zoe bensons chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Love this chapter! :)

I hope your problems clear up.
miyame-chan chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
ah, it's okay. i had the same problem too last friday.

i see a similarity with opal and me. whenever i say something that ryhmes, i sometimes blurt out, "hey! it rhymes!"

as for aliya, she reminds me of this former classmate of mine. she isn't really b****y but is pretty annoying and has this habit to but in a conversation... :)
Little-Luna229 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
This chapter was pretty great! I don't think the best, though, the first chapter was really good :)

But I liked it. Update soon!
zoe bensons chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I agree, this is your best chapter! :)
miyame-chan chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
finally! someone updated from fanfiction (i'm starting to get a little worried that most authors aren't updating lately..)!

it's okay if you change in third person. nothing really bad about it.

and i do have to agree this could be your best chapter (until a better chapter comes along).

there's just this small mistake: "...and through in a leotard..." it should be "threw" not through. :)
miyame-chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
i had a nice week too. for one whole week, we had no subjects!

annnyywaays, i'm sure the real adventure begins the next chapter? :)
Little-Luna229 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oooh, Rizatroublemaker! :)

Hahaha, nice chappie, although "whichy" is "witchy", just wanted to point that out. UPDATE!
zoe bensons chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I just have to say that I love your writing. I like that you update every week too. I also liked how you made Andrea. :)
miyame-chan chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
wow... i've studied in an all- girls school for like, eight years... so when we study about stuff like that. it's not really akward. but two years ago- okay, never mind...!

all the characters are pretty cool.

and rubye- it's a unique name. :)
iWriteStuff202 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Love it! Haha I was so imaptient waiting all day for you to post this XP and daaamn, that whole awkward thing musta sucked :(
zoe bensons chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Oh you got Josh perfectly. And I love Liv. Great job on the chapter!
Little-Luna229 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Nice job! I really like this chapter and how you subtly introduced Ella :) UPDATE! XD Can't wait to read more.

P.S. hot chocolate is cocoa, not coco, just wanted to point that out *Stop it you Spelling Nazi you are RUNING the great review you gave to LuvLife!* :P