Reviews for The Autumnal Affliction
Kaahthemarshmello chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Intriguing. I look forward to another update. Your writing style is different from what I am used to reading so I am pretty excited to read more.
Tozz chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This is very good. I love all of the different perspectives here, you handle them all very deftly. Usually more than one or two, especially in a single chapter, clutters a story, but you clearly define each of their personalities... I can picture all three of them really well.

I already love it. And thank you thank you thank you for actually making an "Angela comes to Waffle Town" story interesting. Generally I refuse to read them because I can never get past the first chapter It's all the same with the "Angela got on a boat and met a friendly sea captain named Pascal," and Pascal's just this cheerful robotic side character devoid of individuality... Completely absolutely not the case with this fic.

Sorry for the rant, haha. I'm hooked.
coli66 too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
You paint the picture of the story amazingly well. Even with only two chapters in, I can tell I'm going to enjoy this story very much :)
Selphy Wish chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is a very lovely story, and it seems to be a very original story.
coli66 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was so beautiful! Magnificent! I loved it, and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Tozz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Really really beautiful writing. I love the words you use, uncommon but not pretentious. I'm intrigued.