Reviews for White Christmas
USMA2020 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was so sweet, and it can't really be a Narnian christmas eve without Father Christmas. I loved it. It just seemed like something Edmund would do. I did have trouble getting why he went there, at first, though.

God Bless,
Ashleigh
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
:') OMG i almost cry!
it was perfect.. i love it
really really enjoyed it :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was very well done.

-Dyslexic Nerd
rodeocat chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great story, especially for Christmas!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So beautiful. This is just perfect; it is exactly the kind of Christmas story that I needed so much right now. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope your holidays are equally as happy and joyous. :) HL.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I did like it. I really liked it. :) And I loved how you explored the entire idea.
dwelian chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Perfect Christmas story! And a fabulous way for Edmund to start getting over that fear of winter. Best seasonal fic I've read this year, so thank you!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was so sweet! It made me smile! :)

emyx
WriterFreak101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sorry I can't give you a non-anonymous review, can't use my account right now.

Anyway, this was very good. Of course, you probably knew I was going to say that anyway. It was very creative. Not to mention they had minks in it. Minks are awesome. :)

Merry Christmas,

WriterFreak
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was beautiful! And perfect for the season. It was great to see Edmund's behaviour at the first Christmas after Jadis. Good job!

Aslan's Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Fierce
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Lovely. Wonderful _
Miniver chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Thanks for the lovely Christmas moment! I felt as though I were in Narnia for a few moments. I love the Minks, and the way you named so many of them by playing on the word mustelid, one of my favorite animal words. (Doesn't it sound fluid and mink/weasel/otter-like?) The sleigh ride is tremendously charming; I imagine it taking place in twilight, with the smell of evergreen trees in the air.

I hope you have a splendid Christmas, and that your new year is the best ever.
watery-silver chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is lovely) Thanks for adding some snow for me this Christmas (it never snows where I live!) Merry Christmas to you tooX)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I had previously read "Christmas Days", so this was delightful to read. Thank you for writing it, Lirenel.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, wow. Wow. *Wow.* *claps*

I've thought in passing about what effects the Winter might leave on the Narnians, but never so fully as this. Wonderful, and as masterfully done as are all your stories. When the sleigh bells came and I remembered that Ed didn't meet Father Christmas last year, shivers went down my spine. Thank you, and a very merry Christmas to you, Lirenel.