Reviews for White Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
It was lovely - perfectly written
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was so sweet, and it can't really be a Narnian christmas eve without Father Christmas. I loved it. It just seemed like something Edmund would do. I did have trouble getting why he went there, at first, though.

God Bless,
Ashleigh
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
:') OMG i almost cry!
it was perfect.. i love it
really really enjoyed it :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was very well done.

-Dyslexic Nerd
rodeocat chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great story, especially for Christmas!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So beautiful. This is just perfect; it is exactly the kind of Christmas story that I needed so much right now. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I hope your holidays are equally as happy and joyous. :) HL.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I did like it. I really liked it. :) And I loved how you explored the entire idea.
dwelian chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Perfect Christmas story! And a fabulous way for Edmund to start getting over that fear of winter. Best seasonal fic I've read this year, so thank you!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was so sweet! It made me smile! :)

~emyx
WriterFreak101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sorry I can't give you a non-anonymous review, can't use my account right now.

Anyway, this was very good. Of course, you probably knew I was going to say that anyway. It was very creative. Not to mention they had minks in it. Minks are awesome. :)

Merry Christmas,

WriterFreak
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was beautiful! And perfect for the season. It was great to see Edmund's behaviour at the first Christmas after Jadis. Good job!

Aslan's Blessings and Merry Christmas!

~Fierce
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Lovely. Wonderful _
Miniver chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Thanks for the lovely Christmas moment! I felt as though I were in Narnia for a few moments. I love the Minks, and the way you named so many of them by playing on the word mustelid, one of my favorite animal words. (Doesn't it sound fluid and mink/weasel/otter-like?) The sleigh ride is tremendously charming; I imagine it taking place in twilight, with the smell of evergreen trees in the air.

I hope you have a splendid Christmas, and that your new year is the best ever.
watery-silver chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is lovely) Thanks for adding some snow for me this Christmas (it never snows where I live!) Merry Christmas to you tooX)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I had previously read "Christmas Days", so this was delightful to read. Thank you for writing it, Lirenel.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.