Reviews for Things Happen
Sharmisthaenya chapter 1 . 5/1
HEY!I read this fic and I was wondering if this is a harry potter version of Kuch kuch hota hai. If yes then YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I never thought i would see this version and it is excellently confirm me at .PLSSSSSSSSSS!
bloodedlife94 chapter 10 . 2/11
OMG this reminded me soo much of a bollywood movie that i watched as a child...I absolutely loved this fic, and you even made me cry. sniff, you're great, you know 3
sweetandspice chapter 10 . 1/21
So cute loved it.
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
MORE! I NEED MORE!

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You just-this is-omg

*falls on the floor while laughing*

KUCHI KUCHI HOTA HEI (the drarry edition)
I'm excited for this thank you for existing.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Man I love a good non magic AU every once in a while. Good job!
ur.fan chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
OH MY GOD...U stole this from "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"(Things happen..duh!)...heheh...but i must say-artfully written..:)
patricia.pc chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I can't even tell you how much I loved this story! It's epic! You should really just change the names and published it as your original work :D
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
AHH! TOO CUTE! I want more, but it's freaking over!
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh, this is awesome. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
please make a sequel!
ForgottenEllipses chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Okay, I told you I'd give you a second one...well, I didn't exactly promise, but close enough. Awww, this is so sweet! Draco is so clueless, it's adorable. I was surprised that Harry finally bucked up the nerve to tell him, especially since he wasn't planning it. And oh, oh, "Shit, I didn't practice this part," that was hilarious! I could see the entire story like a movie in my head, and it was WONDERFUL. I did think Ginny took the whole thing very well, maybe a little too well for my liking. But, in the end, that got my respect for her to grow, grudging though it may be. You did an excellent job of characterization of her, making her not a sappy likable Ginny who bends at everything and weeps (whoa, kinda sounds like your Harry now, actually, when he leaves camp) but also not bashing her. Like I said, grudging respect.

So now on to Part II, right? *eyebrow waggle* Please tell me you wrote/are writing a sequel. And if you aren't, I command you to do so. Because I am just that awesome, that's why. And so are you. :P Seriously though, Draco asks pretty please for a sequel? Complete with puppy eyes. And now I will go to check your author page for more guilty pleasures of reading ff when I should be doing other things...like writing my own books (for class and to graduate, heh). Good show, good show!
ForgottenEllipses chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Oh my god, you had me cracking up through all these past five chapters, but this one particularly! I'm sure my neighbor dormmates, if they're around, are thinking something's very wrong with me. (Well, really, what's new?) This is like the Parent Trap, only BETTER!

This is soooo worth putting off homework for. The best catch on a sick day, as I have the flu and have been feeling like crap for the last three days. I'll have you know I just had to write a review for it, not even at the end, because I am enjoying it so immensely. I have a nasty habit of never reviewing, no matter how much I like the story, because I'm just lazy like that.

Now, to see if I like the ending enough to review a *second* time - that will be the cat's canary!
Consulting Shippers chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I found it sweet. Very, very, very sad, but sweet :).
browniee2 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Brilliant! beautiful! love this story!

sequel please? T-T

James is adorable. I liked he said why his parent named james.

Thank you for sharing your writing.