Reviews for Legacies
Cersesi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I like it.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awwww. The last bit about someone painting blinding orange spirals all over the hokage monument did it for me. It's nice to know someone else in the village understood and appreciated and respected Naruto enough to do that.
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Love it
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Yeah, this was a great story that hasn't been written, like you said. Of course, that would be my only criticism, it was only a passing glimpse. :) It was a fun, WAFF-ish story that postulated a good long-term gain to Naruto as Hokage. And it made me smile, to see the kids avoiding all the usual pieties surrounding the hallowed dead and remembering Grandpa the Great and Awesome instead.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Then wait, where is the fox?

This is exactly how Naruto's hypothetical grandkids would act. And he probably is.
slice-of-insanity chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The part of the story that stood out to me the most was when you described the kids' similarities to their grandfather (the necklace, yawn, and Kyuubi). This is a great, polished little oneshot I enjoyed reading.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh goodness, this is so adorable. ;o; YOU ENDED UP WITH GREAT GRANDKIDS, NARUTO.
Wheel Free chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh, this is lovely - how the kids are sad, but also remembering the stuff that made them laugh, how they're trying to keep upbeat in the face of their grief. I loved their plans to graffiti everything, but I prefer to believe that it was their parents who did the blinding orange spirals in Naruto's honor. And then they totally blamed it on their kids. Very nice snapshot.
redcat512 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ohhhhhh... That was so lovely it made me cry! Excellent, wonderful work as always. I loved the bit about the graffiti, it was just so /Naruto/!
Jade Rozes chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
The kids sound a lot older to me than the first sentence set me up to imagine. I was picturing maybe an eight year old and a ten year old, but then they sounded...well, like teens at some points and adults at others. What age were they supposed to be?

Otherwise, I loved the perspective. I was expecting it from one of the rookie nine or an OC Naruto's age. It took what could have very easily been a tear-jerker and made it touching yet light-hearted, not an easy feat despite how effortless you made it look. Wonderful, as usual.
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Soo cute! I have to wonder who the Haichidaime is though, and who took over Naruto's place as Jinchuriki, I'm happy the sister was the one to get the necklace though!
jamie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
everything worked for me lol
plathgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
When I clicked on this I had already gotten my Kleenex out and my eyes were ready to tear up, but instead I found myself laughing. I think you really have Naruto down pat (right down to his pranking nature) and it's a little melancholy to read about his grandchildren reminiscing fondly about their beloved grandfather. Thank you for sharing! It's certainly brightened up my day.
Makokam chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I realise this was just supposed to be a few sentances of a larger fic that doesn't exisit... And I guess you pulled that off(if you substitute "paragraphs" for "sentances") because on one hand it feels like a complete short story, on the other it feels like an excerpt because I keep thinking, "what the hell are they talking about?"

It was a fun story, and I enjoyed reading it as I have everything of yours (that I've read). I think the best part was the defacing of the hokage monument... And the worst part was wondering what you were talking about with the necklace, and "the fox misses him".

Makokam out.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A nice little snippet.

Slightly confused as to why the necklace was passed to the grandchild rather than the heir.