Reviews for Colors and Carousels
excellent
HankRocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Love this haha
VanillaxMuse chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This is cute. I like how Naruto was uncertain and then Sakura took charge.
Morbid Original chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Stalking your stories, hi.

I've only read a couple, but I've gotta say I really appreciate the style you use, alternating perspectives while still maintaining a consistent third-person narrative voice. For so many who attempt this the story becomes disjointed, but you really nail it here.

Also love the incredible description you use in this one. You manage to make everything so tangible, physically and emotionally, without getting excessively verbose.

Also also: I don't really know how to say this, but there's something magnificently touching about the ambiguity of this story. You handle the omniscient narration in such a way that it's not too action-focused and not too much in the characters' heads, creating a balance between event and emotion that I find so uniquely beautiful. You say so little - just enough that the story progression is clear without spelling things out for the reader.

I almost wanna say this story left me hanging - but in all the right ways. The word "inconclusive" also comes to mind, but once again not in a bad way. The words are minimal, but the feelings are there; and that's what stays with the reader after finishing this piece. To me the feelings were so complex yet so masterfully communicated that I'm still dwelling on them, trying to connote their effect on me in this rambling review.

My inarticulate rantings aside, very well done. Very. Very well done.
Sukitte chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Usually I don't read story from this ship because I'm a SasuNaru shipper, but, but, but... this is so cute. I just can't ignore! *-*

I love your story! :3
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was awesome.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Not only was this impossibly adorable, it was also poignant and had lots of sensible, thoughtful details in it. I've always figured it would take Sakura to initiate their romantic relationship, but the idea that Naruto would be afraid of getting that close to Sakura due to his past, his ignorance is ingenious and very plausible, though I'd never even considered the possibility. The in-characterness of the characters was also delightful.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
John Smith chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Phenomenal story! Not only was this very well written and an easy read, but you captured so many aspects of the characters that I think we otherwise rarely get to see. I adore that you explored Naruto’s unfamiliarity with intimacy, and the way you described that moment for him was incredible. The nice callback to the feeling of her sleeping next to him really brought it together. Sakura herself is written beautifully. I wasn’t sure what to expect after the summary, but I love how adult she is. I think a lot of people write her far more immature than she is-she is definitely a feelings-based individual, but she is not at all immature. It was so great to see such a touching, adorable, and sweet story. You also gave us a good taste of physically intimacy (sleeping in the same bed, then kissing) without making it remotely smutty or M-rated at all. It was so innocent and right for them. I really love a good, innocent NaruSaku story, and I was lucky to stumble upon this one. Thanks for writing!
Ferm chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
nice...
Fox's Den chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love it!
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
They are so cute here! Thanks for this fluffy story, very well written :)
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So cute!
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Loved the way you threw in Ino and Chouji just like that, lol. I liked how you portrayed Sakura! Well done!
LovelySheree chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Hehe, awesome. This is really cool! :) Or... I guess was, after all I finished reading it. I like how you made Sakura forceful instead of confused. She's not stupid. Not how people usually portray her, thanks for doing this! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »