Reviews for Charles, Son of Erik
The Lark chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
*hugs Charles* Poor kid! But aside from the whole fainting thing, he took it pretty well. Good thing he didn't inherit his father's temper, huh?
DidiMalloy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hey there. I've been reading random stories, I really like stories where Erik has his family and they talk about his son or daughter or whatever. I really loved this one. I would be delighted if you continued it. I think it is indeed worth it to at least ask you this.

You're new reader

D.F.
Suindara chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Hi Eldunari!

Welcome, thanks for updating!

I liked how you portrayed young Charles: so sensitive about his father and his dad. The scene when he started to play the organ was very beautiful and his choice of the name for the dog they found as Sasha is very meaningful.

Thanks again and I hope you can update soon.

By the way, Happy New Year!
SophiaAntoinetteWolffDog chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm laughing so hard at the end. I can't wait to see what the next part will show. It's a good start from Kay's book. I like it.

KC4E
Suindara chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Dear Eldunari, congratulations for your lovely fiction.

It portrayed Raoul as a very mature and loving man, without anger or cinicism. It is beautiful see how he chooses no to polute Erik's memory when he acknoledges Erik's genius.

And Charles has brown eyes... is it because of 2006 movie verson?

I think that after 17 years of Erik's death, Nadir remains going to underground house a bit morbid of his part. It is like not letting the past go.

And I laughed when Charles fainted with the schocking news. Like Christine, hein? It is humorous. Congratulations because it is a sad issue and you turned it a bit light.

Update it soon, please!