Reviews for Smile
vonny25 chapter 12 . 7/21
I hope you continue your story.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
I can't believe Dumbledore asking if/when Severus would come back and teach. What an unfeeling ole goat he is. I blubbered like a baby over Evan's illness and Severus finally realizing he loved him. Thank goodness he woke up and knows he's loved.

You are killing me with this great story. Hope you can update soon.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I am worried about Dumbledore's interest in Evan. He's a little too nosy and Evan's education at this moment isn't any of his business. I really hope Severus can find something that helps him connect with Evan. Neither one of them are talkers so they need to find some common ground that will connect them and make them closer. I also worry about Evan's coldness and inner darkness. It's so reminiscent of Tom Riddle that it's scary. That's why it's imperative Severus makes sure Evan knows he's loved and wanted.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Poor Severus is like a fish out of water. His emotions are so shut off he doesn't know how to interact with people, much less a small boy who needs so much love and attention. It really hurt my heart when he was thinking to himself he didn't love Evan and didn't know if he could. Severus needs to love again and if he can't ever love Evan I think that will be the final blow to totally destroying Evan. I do love how he is doing his best to help Evan and make him feel wanted. The trip away for a week was really needed by them both and I think it helped them.

Draco is a spoiled brat. I am glad Evan didn't cave but let Draco come make amends to him. It's good Draco figured out on his own he wanted Evan as a friend. Good lesson for him to learn.
Synoel chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Hi, your story is beautiful. I cried three times while reading it and the last chapter was the final stroke. But let me give a proper comment: Harry is not too OOC, I think he will be like this if he was a little more self consciuos, no to a genius level but neither as he was in reality; it's funny seeing Severus trying to be a good father to Harry/Evan and only when he almost had lost him he finally accept that he loves him.
For me Dumblemore would be always an old manipulating fool, bashing, good or evil doesn't matter.
The Malfoys are more human and I love them. How cute of Lucius trying to win Narcissa's heart whole trying to show his own love.
Draco being still a child is adorable.
And with this I finish the comment and stopped crying.
Since I'm in Italy and it is 02:22 am
Good night )
Saint Snape chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Finally Severus sees the light. About time.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Poor Harry. This is just horrible.
YukinaAmonYoukai chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
i love your story! could you pm my that poem near the end?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I feel like hurting you right now. That was the most ... I can find the word to describe how this chapter made me feel.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Wow!

La historia es preciosa y los personajes maravillosos, cuentas las escenas de una manera genial, con los detalles del sitio y lo complejo de la personalidad y vida de tus personajes es brillante y perfecta,

me has cautivado,

pero más que eso,

este último capítulo fue hermoso, ha medida que avanzaba sencillamente se puso mejor, más dulce, más sensible,

me hiciste llorar en una parte,

precioso capítulo
y bella historia
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Ugh! I really want to give this story a chance as I love this type of genre but there is too much emphasis on back story. I find myself skimming through it trying to find more action, more dialogue. I feel back story should be revealed through the course of the story, discovered as we read, not lumped all together as giant chapter prol
moondanceluna chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
wonderful chapter made me cry love the ending
mworth1019 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Wow. Good story though Harry is a little weird...albums is a jerk... Like this pls up date soon
Psyka chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Oh wow i don't know what to say but i love it and please update again soon
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 12 . 6/20/2014