Reviews for Obsession
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Yeah... I think that if Dean wasn't THAT stubborn, he wouldn't be still standing right now. It's obvious that he's barely holding on and the hits keep on coming. I'm afraid of what will happen when he loses control... Or when Sam does. I just don't know. This show and this damn emotions LOL

This is amazing, dear! I really love it

Kisses

Rosetta
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Beautiful character profile of Dean, the writing was superb :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WHOA! How did I miss this one? Hopefully our day got much, MUCH better! :D

Countless is the tally of the dead that travels with him down the pavement. So many.-Chilling and so true.

He left Sam while he slept, unwilling to drag his brother with him on his destructive path of vengeance.- That is the only way he would be able to spiral down into himself. Sam would pull him right back out.

This is such a moving little ficlet into what may happen to Dean. Turns out he was a lot more like his father than he thought after all. :/
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Sam better hunt him down to stay with him. Seeing Sam will be the only thing that can bring him back. He won't be able to continuously abuse his brother, which of course would be why he tries to avoid him.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Okay, I seriously need to catch up with season 7 becasue now I am freakin confussed, did Dean and Sam split in s7 or is this AU, PLEASE TELL ME, I AM BEGGING YE!

I loved this and even though it was seriously sad it was great.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Very dark and angst ridden, which of course means I love it. This is totally in keeping with Dean's frame of mind right now and it is something I could see him doing, just hunt, drink, sleep, repeat and if he stops, if he thinks of more for just one moment, he's tempted to end it all. Brilliantly done.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
:::::Obsessions as a rule are unhealthy and compulsive, and his is no exception.

But, for Dean Winchester, his is also the only thing that keeps him alive::::: OMG, hon...what a depressingly accurate picture of S7 Dean (especially in light of Bobby's current state). It's so sad.

The picture you paint is so disturbing...it's like Dean has become John in the blink of an eye (or in the crack of a gunshot). Very, very chilling. Great job.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yes, that is dark.

In some ways your story could sadly predict Dean's mind set if we find out in January that Bobby is truly gone.

I know for sure his talk with Dick was no idle chat. And with out Sam in is life, Dean would most likely have only the obsession of vengeance on Dick as the only fuel to drive him on.
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Amazing! So good! Hope you're day gets better! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, excellent! But I hope your day gets better! :)