Reviews for Hallowed Time Twists
lovergyrl100 chapter 20 . 3/21
so... Lily is a horcrux? have you gone absolutely mad? it'll destroy the two Harrys
lovergyrl100 chapter 19 . 3/21
I'm dying of laughter. Poor 'Henry' and Moody is bloody good
Blackpantherprince chapter 28 . 2/19
Hi!

This is siriously one of the absolutely BEST next generation time travel stories I have read! Love it! :)
Mainly, because it has an actual plot, and a very intricate and original one to boot..., very well written story!:) The kids are hilarious... and I love that you also included older Harry and Ginny in the time travel, and yet managed to make it believable...

I siriously hope that you finish the story, I am on the edge of my seat here!

Please update soon!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/10
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
tragic chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Waaaaaaaait a minute... I really wanna read this because yeah humor and time travel but tragedy? How tragic are we talking here because those the three genres you listed don't really mix and I'm not sure my little heart can handle another Deathly Hallows bok or something like that. Some character death warnings would be appreciated (like minor or major) if by chance you do kill someone. For now though I will be avoiding this because I cry easily and I'm tooootally not tearing up just thinking about Hedwig and Fred.

Nope. Not at all.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Okay
lylilunapotter chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
I love this I love this I love this! The kids being absoute monsters (though not maliciously), the Hallows having a big affect on their Master (the bit about the unforgivables was especially revelatory for me), Harry and Ginny still messing around like teenagers... Everything. :)
red neo ranger chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Wtf? Ron was stunned. What do you say at that moment? Ron didn't fully understand like hermione but he did understand that there was no stopping Harry in his plan. Ron wasn't being a b****d.

You sound like a weasley basher
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
I can't be the only one who was about to start singing "Harry Freakin' Potter" from AVPM when Teddy called him that.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
It is really great how Voldemort just had so many advantages that even with all the advantages of having future!Harry and future!Ginny, the good guys aren't remotely having an easy time. I wouldn't even say they're winning. They're just losing much much much more slowly than in canon. (I'm assuming Voldemort is still very gradually destabilizing wizarding society in the background of the story.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
I like the idea of the Cloak having little extra powers like "reducing Horcrux contamination" since, while it is awesome and useful, it does seem a bit underpowered.
I have to complement you on some of the most creative uses of canon spellwork in Harry Potter. No ridiculous "magic cores" or "blood magic" or "goblin magic" or "Harry being awesome for no reason" or anything like that, but you still managed to have the heroes escape a dragon and goblins by setting the dragon on the goblins (unfortunately likely killing a few), exploding the floor, turning the former ground into a lake, and flying through the lake. Awesome!
As for the acting skills, it's a nice take-that to the people who say canon Harry is lame.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
I keep waiting for more to happen with the Teddy-meets-his-parents plotline. I mean, Tonks's reaction is great, but I expect by now Remus is taking Teddy avoiding him as a sign that he's a terrible father or some other such nonsense like that.
I LOVE Jamie's reaction to finding out what they're doing. "YOU'RE ACTUALLY COOL PARENTS!" Lol.
Oh no, that last part is pretty ominous. Be safe!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
I've always thought they got a bit too lucky in canon, what with never going after the wrong object for a possible Horcrux. (The fake locket doesn't count, they were looking for the right object, they were just too late.) Glad to see you're fixing it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 6/30/2016
I have no idea who attacked Katie or why. Poor Katie, though, always getting attacked.