Reviews for Hallowed Time Twists
teddylupin-snape chapter 28 . 4/22
Ah, you have no idea how much love I have for this story. I read about half of it ages and ages (think over 6 years) ago and randomly remembered it about a week or two ago and spent every spare minute since then rereading the whole thing. I refer to this fic as “the good Cursed Child.” It’s wonderfully thought out and written. I adore each of the characters (I’d also really love to see a next-gen era fic with this gang, I adore your characterization of them and the imagination behind your plots). There’s so much love and effort put into this fic, I really respect and appreciate that. It’s just frankly such a wonderful read and I really hope you’re able to keep it going. Thank you!
EpilogueLover chapter 28 . 3/19
Nice bringing in of the two slytherins! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 18 . 3/19
You wrote so illuminatingly and i was already comparing you to robst in my mind! Why for the past 2 chapters did you dwindle into asking for reviews? You're beyond that,.. you're quite incomparable! Some chapters were 100%,.. some like this were 75%, but always very very very high level.
aieearavenclaw chapter 28 . 3/13
Hey! I love your story! I just finished reading the whole thing, and I wish there was more to read! I love your take on Harry meeting his future self, and the fact that they don't get along is brilliant! It seems you haven't updated, or even been on this site in a while, and I get that life can get crazy. I would, however, really appreciate this story to be updated if you get the chance. This is probably my favorite Harry Potter time travel fic I've read, and I'm including the "Cursed Child" in this assessment. I found more enjoyment reading this fic than reading the allegedly cannon sequel. Thank you for writing it!
Yoda'sAdoy chapter 28 . 3/9
It's good, just needs more
Fantasywings7 chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Hilarious! LOL! :D Sooo funny!

I love your sense of humour, really hope you continue writing ( it's Kinda almost two years ago you updated :( This is too good to be left unfinished... looking forward to Sirius meeting his godgeandchildren, not to mention Molly. and Arthur meeting their grandkids, and Remus, I hope he"llbe back! Love your writing style:)
Fantasywings7 chapter 28 . 11/30/2017
This is a really cool story! ;) I really hope you pick it up again as I am dying to know what happens next! It' s so exciting with a time travel story with such a thrilling plot, and very well written too! It would really be pity If such a great story was left hanging. ... Please uppdate, this is one of the best time travel stores I have read . Looking forward to se what happens,...Kudos to you!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
I loveMonty Python! Do you think someone could reference the Parrot Sketch at some point? That would be priceless!
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
Why the hell would they wanna stop the Deathly Hallows? Those Artifacts will come in handy. Plus, they *are* Harry's birthright.

I can't wait to see "Harold's" first scuffle with Voldemort, hehe. Ol' Tommy Boy wouldn't be dealing with a lazy, untrained child, he will be fighting against the Greatest Auror of All-Time. Harry/Harold would clean his clock, hehe.

Also, please can Harold teach Harry about the Potter Family and introduce him to their properties? The Potters have an illustrious history. And I'm sure he would find some lovely Defense books in Family Library. He should also take him to Gringotts, show him the Family Vault.

Also, Harold is incorrect. Crouch Jr may have been a Death Eater but he was a *great* teacher. He really knew his stuff.

Voldemort cannot split his soul anymore. He's already maxed out. I would suggest just having him tear an already existing Soul Fragment in half and then encasing it in something else. Voila. Instant presto. Another Horcrux.

Please tell me hat Lucius Malfoy is rotting in Azkaban in the future, Pleeeeaaassse!?

LMAO. George is hilarious.

And Percy married an Unspeakable. Nice. But how on Earth does too children even younger than Harry was in canon access the supposedly most secure Department in the entire Ministry? Their security really sucks, LMFAO. I would have thought they would have updated it after Rookwood's betrayal and the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, but I guess not, xD. Wizards are stupid idiots, LMAO.
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
Please make Harry powerful.

Wandless magic please. And maybe the ability to sense and see Auras.

It won't be a super-duper Harry but it will be a very powerful one. Remember, he did defeat a 150 Dementors with one Patronus. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
THIS CHAPTER CONFUSED ME LIKE HECK! Time Travel should not be this hard to understand. I feel like Miranda from the book When You Reach Me. She didn't get the laws of time travel until the end of the book. I got it at the end but FO REAL THO!
lovergyrl100 chapter 20 . 3/21/2017
so... Lily is a horcrux? have you gone absolutely mad? it'll destroy the two Harrys
lovergyrl100 chapter 19 . 3/21/2017
I'm dying of laughter. Poor 'Henry' and Moody is bloody good
Blackpantherprince chapter 28 . 2/19/2017
Hi!

This is siriously one of the absolutely BEST next generation time travel stories I have read! Love it! :)
Mainly, because it has an actual plot, and a very intricate and original one to boot..., very well written story!:) The kids are hilarious... and I love that you also included older Harry and Ginny in the time travel, and yet managed to make it believable...

I siriously hope that you finish the story, I am on the edge of my seat here!

Please update soon!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter