Reviews for Hallowed Time Twists
LBibliophile chapter 28 . 11/19
All your characters are absolutely insane... I love it!

The Narcissa duplicate scene was amazing; I managed to guess the actual identities. But poor Henry really didn't think that through to the logical aftermath. And yay for still having dragon destruction.

I'm really enjoying the way that the timetravellers casually through out references to their recent past, the pranks and kidnapping being the most obvious. It makes them seem much more real. ie. time didn't just stop between canon and this story.

Backtracking to Lily as the new horcrux, I'm wondering if that will be the key to saving young Harry. After all, Harry, Lily and Voldemort now have so many magical ties that affecting one of them should have some extra interesting side effects.
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 2 . 11/7
Dumbledore's reaction reminded me ofHARRY DID YA PUT YER NAME IN THA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!
bearblue chapter 6 . 10/1
I really, really, really like this Audrey and Astoria. If I write another HP fic, I'm maybe gonna have to steal them. I like them that much. Well done! :D!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 28 . 8/14
I just noticed you updated.

And it's back with great humor and drama! I absolutely love this story and how you portray everybody. They're to character, but funny at the same time. Also, since this is my first time to actually review on this, I have to say (from many chapters ago, something happened...) I really like how you made Al and Lily Slytherins, instead of all Gryffindors (there were way too many of them showing up in the original story, anyways). That's all I can think of right now.
Jayelyyn chapter 5 . 7/18
One of my favorite scenes, out of EVERYTHING in the Harry Potter series, was when he screamed at Dumbledore at the end of fifth year. It made me cry like hell, and it was already bad before because of the death of Sirius. So, yeah, you're right, CAPITAL!Harry is freaking adorable, and I'm in love with him.
AMAZIng story, by the way. It's great.
Mike chapter 28 . 7/15
I think you need to be careful about Voldemort killing Goblins in the public.

This was still 1995, not 1997 when he was already in power.

At this time, he was still working undercover, and ministry has not yet acknowledged his return.
Update soon
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 6/16
Holy crap this story was hilarious. Now normally I hate a Ginny/Harry pairing. In fact, short of the twins, I'm not really a fan of any of the Weasleys. It's part of the reason I can so easily by into fanfiction that has them stealing, dosing up with love potions, or out right plotting to kill Harry.

Very rarely do I come across a story that makes me not only like the pairing, but also the rest of the family. It's a testament to your writing ability that I completely bought into this Weasley/Potter family, and LOVED every minute of it.

While I did enjoy Henry and Jenny, I think their kids is what hooked me the most. Jamie and Lily are without a doubt some of the funniest characters in this entire story. After reading through this fic in one go, I'm absolutely shocked this story doesn't have a higher fav/follow/reviews stat.

To anyone reading this review, I highly urge you to give this story a shot. Not only is the writing top notch, but if you're in the mood for a little comedy, this fic will def deliver.

Great job, and I look forward to the next update.
Savita chapter 28 . 6/6
Cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
When will snape discover Harry named his son after him?
Emilove359 chapter 28 . 5/27
Hi, as soon as I saw that you updated, I screamed! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! Please don't take ages to update again, this is one of my favourite fics. I thought I'd just comment before I reread it again to catch up on any changes, sooo... Thanks again!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 28 . 5/26
So many mishaps along with the giggles. I'm glad that you haven't given up on this story! Fantastic work, as always, on this chapter!
areyousatisfied chapter 28 . 5/26
I am so glad you updated! :) this chapter was brilliant and I hope you have more to come or I might actually stop breathing. ;)
Wow, poor Harry must be fraying from his kids insanity