Reviews for The Vixen NV
Animelover0115 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Nooo i hope u hurry up and update i can't wait
midnightcures chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE your story so far PLEASE MAKE more
hope chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Dude u r like so ripping of Bleach and Naruto stop that its not cool or funny OK no what any one would have bone and go to the romantic shit OK that's would be better and I'm sereaus got it :0
bankai777 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
naruko should have used hado # 90 kurohitsuji on orochimaru.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Nice!
mattcun chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
plz write more
AWACS Ghost Eye chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
while your original version was awesome... this one is a lot more kick ass.
bankai777 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
is kushina still delusional that her oldest child will return to what was kushina thinking by leaving her behind and the day will come when naruko and her mother kushina will i was surprised that both the 3rd hokage and danzo are allies.
Throy567 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Amazing as always, it's always good to read stories from you
Zaralann chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Very nice!
Devon Ship'em chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I swear, if you have Naruko forgive Kushina, Kakashi, and that sister or even treat them with anything other than hatred and contempt I will be very angry. They tried to kill him-HER, so Naruko has no reason to forgive them or give them any form of respect. Hell, I want to see Naruko kill all three of them.

I've seen so many stories that have Naruto as an overly-forgiving, naïve, sun-baked piece of dog shit with no manhood even worse than in canon and I've had to SWIM through them to get to the few good ones. If you have Naruko forgive any of them or even treat them with respect, love, or any other positive emotion this will just be another fanfic to throw in that gigantic pile of atrocious, clichéd pieces of garbage.

Try not to disappoint us. That speech you had Naruko make in the original fanfic that implied that she would forgive them at some point in time was disgusting and I don't want to see it again, and neither does any sane person here. Never forget, never forgive, that should be the motto that Naruko lives by!
lady candace chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This chapter is so much better than the first chapter in the other story! Are you going to keep writing the original or just this one? If you are writing both, wouldnt that be confusing? You know, might mix them up... Please continue!
Zaralann chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very nice!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really liked the old version. I hope this new version is awsome
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 12/18/2011