Reviews for Patience
Reviews to Master chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
UGH! So GOOD! XD Such sweet love between the two! Took 'em long enough!
Reviews to Master chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
Oh no! Poor Leonardo! What's Ezio going to do when he finds out! I would be grief stricken if that happened to all of my artwork. Completely devastated.
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Love is never, will never, was ever an easy thing to get through and to do. Leonardo will understand. He always has and he always will. It hurts, I know, but after the wreckage and the storm comes the sunshine and rainbows.
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Uncle Mario right? 'Cause I haven't played the game in a while.
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
You killed me when you put Ezio's mumbling when he was k-k-KISSING Leonardo. UGH! This was too good. And FINALLY my boy! Tok you long enough dang it!
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
EZIO! IDIOTA! STUPIDO! Haven't you learned ANYTHING from your uncle?! You're going to get Leonardo killed bello! Open your eyes man!
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
*frowns* Ju see dis face? Not a happy face.
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
It was fucking awesome playing that part in the game. Flying like a BAWSS!

DAMMIT ANTONIO! Look at what ye did! Gone and screwed up me smut!
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Oh Ezio...you're breaking my heart baby boy! I know so much is against ya but who said love is an easy thing?

Paitence my boy.

. . . See what I did there?
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
*fans my face* WHOO! LAWD HAVE MERCY! That was...WHOO!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
HOLY CRUD WHAT HAPPENED?! W-What did Ezio do?! UGH! The suspense!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very excellent in the beginning. I love the morbid brooding Ezio has right here making this chapter fit his mood perfectly. The overall atmosphere is an excellent way to start a story like this and your summary fits the picture perfectly!

Ooh! Mama mia I can't'a wait for the'a romance to come! :D
DeimosFire99 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
omiagod! this is so holding me on! I CAN'T STOP READING! Oh, Ezio... what is wrong with you? i am loving the details and the way you utilized Leonardo's loyalty to Ezio to fit his affection for the assassino. And also how you emphasized it even though you also made it clear how much it hurt the artist personally, :D
IVYIv chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
i live for good fanfiction and my dear you make my life easier ;D fantastic readdddddddddddddd
Liva Wilborg chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Oh gosh! I have really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much, it was exactly what I needed. Excellently written and just... gorgeous, with so many details!
I'm really happy right now.
And a lovely spin on why the hell Ezio didn't kill Rodrigo Borgia (except of course for the obvious fact that he didn't die until 1503...) but I really never thought it tallied with Ezio's personality to let him live.
Good one!
Hugs and e-cookies to you! D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »