Reviews for Scene, Retake
nice
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Come ON, Kyoko.
claraowl chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Grrr... the knock always comes as things are warming up.
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
xD I love this so much.
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
XD Kyoko:1, Ren:0. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
More more I knw what you've said already but I still want more
DareIAsk chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You should start this up again. Now that there are many more chapters [translated], with them comes more Setsu/Cain moments - including one that you hinted at wanting in your A/N [Chapters 195-196 to be exact.] This is the best writing that I've yet to see that properly characterizes the Heel Siblings. In fact, It's so good that I'd bet you could even make a few original moments that some of your audience might mistake for having been in the manga. Really.

If you do in fact decide to continue this series, than I eagerly await the next chapter.

DareIAsk
Celtika82 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I hope you'll add some more retakes. They're fun.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Loved them all
munford chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I love it very good keep it up
Krystal Beltran chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I LOVE THIS! OMMS YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS OKAY SO IT MAYBE BE A ONESHOT BUT YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE LIKE THIS THIS IS AMAZING! :) 2 thunbs up
CuddleMeBear chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
eeeehhhh i thought it was goingg to be a different ending -_- lol i got disappointed der . oh wells . next chap pls .
CuddleMeBear chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
When r u going to update? I can't wait to read da next chap! Dis is really cute! 3 :) updateeeee soon!
Mia Liebheart chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
JA JA JA JA JA JA SETSU ENTRO AL BAÑO ESTO SI NO ME LO ESPERABA.

ME GUSTA COMO TE VA QUEDANDO EL FAN FIC , PERO PLS HAZ LOS CAPITULOS MAS LARGOS.

TKS. POR TU EMAIL , ENTENDI PERFECTAMENTE TU IDEA Y GRACIAS POR LA ACLARACION DE LOS PANTS PANTALONES.

ESPERO QUE PUEDAS ACTUALIZAR PRONTO, CUIDATE , FELICITACIONES.

ATT SAKE22
21han chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
interesting! :D next chapter please!