Reviews for Life's Trials
PAGET chapter 28 . 4/6
Update soon please.
Please please update your story
Poor baby! Can't wait for more chapters
Bekka0405 chapter 28 . 1/23
Awesome new chapter. Can't wait for more!
Thanks for sharing!
tc3po95 chapter 28 . 1/22
Yay! You're back and as great as always. Can't wait for more!
I've read all of Finally Together and Life's Trials in the past day! I love them so so much! And apparently I started at a good time since you seem to be resuming writing! I hope those creative juices are flowing because you're so very talented. Can't wait to see what you write next!
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 28 . 1/17
I really hope U are able to bring this story to a conclusion! It's great by the way
elphiemolizbethbau chapter 28 . 1/15
So happy you updated!
heatwave16 chapter 28 . 1/15
Great update. I've enjoyed this story - I hope you throw if a fluff chapter from time to time. These ladies have been through a lot
kpop1392as chapter 28 . 1/14
Awww poor Hope. I am enjoying these series. I enjoy reading and rereading the stories. I was wondering if we'd also hear snippets of funny stories with the children and JJ and Emily. Also, two chapters prior to this one, was Emily's line, "I knew they would come" a reference to 200 where Emily and the team come to rescue JJ?
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 28 . 1/13
I'm so happy that you are back !
Lets find out what's going on with Hope ?
dagron45 chapter 28 . 1/13
Thank you for continuing this story, i truly loved every min form your first story till the next.

I cannot wait until your next chapter is up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Please please please finish your story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
I want to know how hard she punched Hotch. Does he at least get a split lip?
A chapter 27 . 6/7/2016
Great story!
I noticed you haven't updated in awhile, will you be updating soon?
I've just finished reading 'Finally Together' and this one, hope you can update again!