Reviews for Life's Trials
I want to know how hard she punched Hotch. Does he at least get a split lip?
A chapter 27 . 6/7
Great story!
I noticed you haven't updated in awhile, will you be updating soon?
I've just finished reading 'Finally Together' and this one, hope you can update again!
ZivaandEmily chapter 27 . 5/17
Next Chapter
Bekka0405 chapter 27 . 3/17
First I would like to say thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with me actually I guess it's a couple of stories isn't it. While I am not one that loves angst I think that you have done a very good job of writing it and the fluff as you guys seem to call it in equal measures. However I am at this point a little concerned because I would like to know what your plans were for the rest of the story I realize that it is been a long time since you have posted anything for it but believe me when I say that there are still those of us who are just beginning this journey and who would really like to see it's finale. Once again thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with me hope to get an alert soon.
milagglad chapter 27 . 1/15
Update soon please...
Pamba chapter 27 . 10/10/2015
It has been several months since the last update, don't leave us hanging please.
I love this cm world. Of course I think after thus the girl's could use some fluff.
kpop1392as chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
Yay, an update! I enjoy reading this story a lot. The twins are adorable and help bring balance to the darker parts of the reality that the BAU team faces.
I hope you are doing well and are having a good week ]
Kensi1997 chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
Cute! I can't wait for more. I read this and the other story in like 2 days I loved them so much!
elphiemolizbethbau chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait for more!
Kimd33 chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
Great she is okay.
elphiemolizbethbau chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I'm starting to read this story and I really like it so far! I'm interesting in seeing if JJ will find out what happened to Emily. I'll finish the story and let you know what I think. You're a great writer!
kpop1392as chapter 26 . 8/28/2015
Arg, curse this well placed cliff hanger xD! I cannot wait to read more! I am curious to see how things will play out and I hope all is well. This has been a long journey from the first story and from the beginning of this one.

I hope you are having a great summer ]
IniTiniNini chapter 26 . 8/23/2015
Ahhh.. Absolutely love this..
Don't forget to breath chapter 26 . 8/15/2015
I love this fic, nice to know you are updating again!

Honestly I feel a little conflicted by the last "unnoficial" case. On one hand Im glad they found him and stop him without major incidents (they are all alive and thats what trully matters) but on the other I felt it was a little rushed, I mean they solved everything a little too fast, there was no suspense or elaborate plan behind the man's scheming. He plans for years his revenge and he is taken that fast? very poor planning skills or just major bad luck. Whatever haha.

Anyway, cant wait for another update! Hope you write sometime soon.

Stay well.
101 chapter 26 . 8/13/2015
I am glad you are updating this story again please continue