Reviews for Merry RENTmas 2011!
Velvetfur chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
This is just... I need a new word for adorable. *asks you* well your no help -.- *goes to ipod* I like delightful and charming. Not sure how sexyadorable though.

In other news, I'm really frustrated that I cant review more than once on the other chapters. Like, for once I have something to say but NO. duplicate reviews arnt allowed :P
Velvetfur chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
"Wheres your me- men- um- candle thing?" Made me laugh xD I feel like this is exactly how it would go down. Just like this. And it would be hilarious and perfect and- If your Mark, and your clingy and like PDA, then doesnt that mean by that one law we learned in math that Mark should be clingy and like PDA?
Velvetfur chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This is adorable _ I love how hes like "Roger never took things this far..." But he did. And it was wonderfully. Winning.
NerdyChic1998 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
What about Roger and Mimi? :(
nodaybuttodayJ94 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
.EVER!

'nuff said.
nodaybuttodayJ94 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
AWWW! yay! Cangel! They're like my favorite pairing of anything EVER! Soo sweet! Once again, brava my friend! Loved it!
Velvetfur chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
YES. I always wondered what happened after we see them walk off! This is lovely~ and Cangel. So many beautiful things in one place.
I'd log in but I'm lazy chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Y U SO AWESOME?

What is the name for Mark/Benny? Menny...or Bark?

Also CAAANGEEELL

And also all the things I just copy/pasted to flail over.

So yes. These are lovely.

~C
Who do you think L chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW CANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLL :DDDDDDD
INKYYY chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Also adorable.
Inky again chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
This one is the most adorable thing ever.
Inky doesnt wanna log in P chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
OLIVIA WAS IN HERS THO xD
nodaybuttodayJ94 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I saw this in my emails when I was checking them in school (ahh I'm sooo bad!) and didn't have enough time to read it right away. I was depressed for the rest of the day. I just finally read it and...AHHHH! YAY! Sooooooooooooo sweet. As you know very well I am a huge sucker for Marker, and this whole story collection thing has just been amazing! So again, kudos my friend! Loved it!
thatspoeticthatspathetic chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Mark and Roger making a gingerbread house! That just might be the most adorable thing I have ever heard. xD I love it! and I love you! and I love Marker! GRACIAS!
nodaybuttodayJ94 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
*is in awe of how much I enjoyed this* I never read this pairing, EVER. But you have provoked my intrest and it turns out I kinda like it! Bravo again my friend, I am loving these.

Love, Emma, your fangirl