Reviews for Do You Voodoo?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
They still could form coherent sentences even while doing it. That's awesome.
blisblop chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
's hot.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, man, this story made me hard.
Loved.
Very good.
Amazing couple.
Really need a bath to relax. kkkk
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Type your review here...
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Omg so perf
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hahaha! This story sureli is comedic and greatly written, plus the intimate scene are STEAMY! :3
Congrats and Thanks.
Fleeting Happiness chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oh wow. That was awesome!
Labradoodles1001 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG! That was AMAZING! Please write more like this. the only thing I can find that is slightly annoying is that there are some words that are stuck together. Other than that, it was amazing. You just gained yourself a fan. Hope this isn't a one time event, and good job! :D
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ooh...! Very hot!
mizukikage chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
would ya be interested in making a sequel about theses two?
7thcircleofhell chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I tucking love this fic! You are the master of originality! I've been waiting forever for a fic with more then one Naruto! Now I just need someone to write one where Naruto does himself! Any way loved it a lot, wish there was more.
Anchy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
well i didn't like the sasuke alway call's naruto a ''moron'' but a said of thet the story whas great so hot
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow, surprisingly good! There totally needed to be voodoo doll sex though, I felt they destroyed it too soon :3

...Lol, it's always Sasuke! I read another fic-Voodoo No Jutsu-before! & Sasuke got whammied then too... why is it always Sasuke?

Lol! Like I don't know! It's because everybody just wants to see the ice prince react, even if it's against his will!

Hee :p I can picture his facial reactions. They must've been hilarious _ Ghooooooosts D: & it turns out to be a bunch of girls. Which is seriously creepy in & of itself though, since he's like, way older than them _

I think there could be more... a sequel maybe? With more molesting! With the doll! & the girls get punished by Naruto! & maybe Sasuke gets tired of Naruto molesting him via doll so he makes one in retaliation & more smut happens!
phy2cempluxatyahoocom chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Will be much better if Sasuke just take revenge on voodoo doll of Itachi. That way,no need leaving cute foxy Naru heartbroken in Konoha.
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Very funny, you had me loling every five seconds! And here, you get comment and chocolate!(Throws a box of chocolates at you.)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »