Reviews for Snapshots
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Lol. I would think the EXACT same thing.
MyAibou chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
You know, I really like that Beth is not a Sue. We all have our Sue fantasies, where we get swept up into the fantasy world. But it kinda gets ruined by the whole super-specialness that comes with being a Sue.

This is a more - honest, I guess - exploration of what it would be like to be a normal person who got to play in a fantasy world. It's kind of intriguing, despite the crack-ness of it.
MyAibou chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Oh, like you'd ever leave once you were there. ;)

Had this sitting in my inbox for AGES and my work got unexpectedly canceled today, so I finally was able to read it. I forgot what an amusing concept it is. And this chapter is rather touching, too.
LadyAnatar chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Poor Beth! The Twilight Zone is a fairly good summation of her situation. Speaking of, it took me a minute to figure out that tune. Funny though!
Thanks for writing this. I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for more. No pressure, though; I have manners!
And just for the record, I'm glad that I haven't had to move that much.
Happy writing!
LadyAnatar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is incredibly cute! Like most people, I don't like (published) S.A.'s as a matter of principle, but you've managed to neatly sidestep that particular problem. Oh, and thank you for no grammar/spelling errors. IN the storyline, blaming Puck as the problem is an absolute riot. Perhaps a theme song for this story could be "Midsummer" by Heather Alexander! ::Laughs::
I hope you post some more of this; I'll be keeping an eye out. Good luck with future writing endeavors!
Waterfront chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
YAY! Wheeljack! :D This should be good.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
You have no idea how often this kind of an idea has struck me, with multiple characters. Nothing really romantic, but more along the lines of 'I would love to meet you and possibly be friends with you if you were real'. And the addition of Shakespeare here, not to mention the Puck...

Just, awesome. :) That's all I can say to this. If you were looking to continue, I would not mind. And besides, the waters of fanfiction are not very discriminating when it comes to stuff like this, so don't worry about people saying 'not possible' and such.