Reviews for Hot Mess
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Aw! I don't normally go for romance, but this was so cute!
Leave it to Wally to know what to do. At least in the science area ;)
Overall, great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, not to mention an adorable idea.
Keep up the AWESOME work!
lool chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
moresss
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Cute. Very clever. Me likey.
The Guest Girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I MELTED approximatly 7 times while reading this. OH THE FLUFF. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
it was good please write more.
Eva chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lol xx
PokerFace1213 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love Nutella... always makes me feel better :)
umidk chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A-MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I read this while watching a live stream... LOL It is very cute and very well written... are you in college?
aprilpowers chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Adorable! I love Wally the geeky science nerd, and how he cares about what's going on with Artemis's life.
Nell Scott chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Clever! Wondering where the idea for this came from... Utilized Wally's propensity for the sciences and integrated it into the heroes' training. And (it must be mentioned), though there was a teensy mistake here and there, the grammar in this piece was commendable! Usually in fan fiction the writing is abhorrent, but this was respectable. My one and only critique: try grabbing a thesaurus and using a few simple writing techniques, like alliteration, to achieve sophistication of voice and better flow!

But really, kudos!
Mara2345 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i love the story, and like what artemis texted"do it again" you should add more
yomama chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
DarianMograin chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was an awesome 1 shot. Anyone who's had to study for finals knows about stress and pressure. Nothing relieves stress better than some good old rough-and-tumble sparing. The "chemistry" between them was beautifully done. Also, Avogadro's number is 6.02 x 1023. I'm sure you knew that and just forgot to put the raise to the power symbol.

Keep up the great work.