Reviews for Oh Marceline! Why'd You Have To Turn Thirteen?
Nate The Great chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
If I could describe this, it would be "refreshing." It's refreshing to know that their is a writer who actually gets Adventure Time. No overuse of cursing, no endless rants about how emo everyone is, no stupid pop songs thrown in the mix, no overly dark imagery for the sake of itself, and no lack of fun what's so ever. You didn't just tell a shallow, whiny story pretending to be an Adventure Time story, you actually told an Adventure Time story! You're characterizations we're to a T, you captured the spirit and fun of the series, you actually told some jokes that mad me laugh (which is very rare in an AT fanfic BTW), you're story and character development were smooth and made sense, and the dark imagery you did add into the story served the characters rather than your own ego. The only real complaints I do have in your story were the retconning of Marceline's dad (which you could argue is a bit more a nitpick), the few swear words added into the story, which feel rather forced, and a few pointless details here and there. But these complaints are so unconsequential , they might as well not be brought up. I just like finding problems in stories (even in good ones) is all. ;) Overall, this was a solid story and I thank you for showing me that a Finnceline story can be good and not overly sappy.

Love, Nate the Great!
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
not bad liked what you did with it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
This was great! Good job writing this!
Arielle Webber chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
I first saw a fanfic reading on YouTube and then I came here to read the rest of the story, but I had no idea what was to come and how long it would be. There was only like two readings and so I thought they never continued it and that there was only a few more chapters so I came here to catch up and apparently I was in store for a lot but it was worth it. I was just intrigued from the reading to this site to the end of the story. This is probably - no the best fanfic that I have ever read, and the longest, but as I said it was worth it. I swear It took me a second to finish it but not long. I think it took me only like part of a night and part of today. Plus after a while of reading this after I got home from school I had to pee real bad but I wouldn't let myself go until I finished your story. I still haven't peed yet and I am about to burst. And its been like two hours and some minutes since I got home and I probably spent at lest one of those hours or less trying to hold it in. This is probably a good exercise for my bladder. But what I really wanted to do is thank you on your amazing story and I hope you make another one. Thank you sooo much!
Joshua Pannell chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I love every moment of that I tried to put down my tablet but or story was to great keep up the great work plz write more
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
You should make as sequel to this story on how Marcie and finn get together. That would be awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
She did mention her mom did you not watch henchman
Dark Dusk chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I officially LOVE punguins! Lol.
Dark Dusk chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Awwwwwwwww! So cute! And you are the mathematical one! Not us! Lol awesome story BTW.
CreativeWriter96 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE this! This is one awesome story! I'm favoriting it!
TheLazlow chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
That was a really good Finn/Marcie FanFic. Props.
Mike Magin chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Well that was a really good AT fan-fic. :) I don't like romantic stories in general, so props for getting me so into it that I read the whole thing. :D It never got boring, even though it wasn't action packed.
There was the occasional grammatical error, but I know how hard it is to catch every single one. Especially even your story has thousands of words. But anyway I loved it.
Keep being Mathematical. XD
O.0 my auto correct had mathematical in it's dictionary! Is it an actual word?
Mike Magin chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is a great story. :) I like how you were able to capture the crazy humor of the show.
And the characters personalities were just right. I'll be sure to check out your other stories too. :)
Secrets4theunderground chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Great story! I love these two together!
mr. cow chapter 9 . 6/2/2013