Reviews for Bluff
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 1/20
This is truly very interesting to read
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely stunning! Loved it from beginning to end, though it pains me that Lelouch wouldn't let Gino stay. However, I never realized I needed this pairing as much as I do now. I adore your writing and the fact that your explicit scenes include safe sex (and that Suzaku scolded Lelouch for not using protection). I look forward to reading through the rest of your collection.
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I was wondering if I'd be surprised and like this story the way that I was surprised by 'I like him'. I'd also avoided reading it, just on the Gino/Lelouch premise (Yeah, I'd sooner read a Suzaku/Lelouch fic even with all sorts of dub-conny stuff) and I remember coming into this thinking 'Who knows - maybe it won't be that bad'.

Well… it wasn't THAT bad… but I can't say I found myself liking it, per se. I think the sticking point for me is WHY would Lelouch DO this? To push his act as the Demon Emperor? But then why does he wipe Gino's memory of it? To piss Suzaku off? He's clearly already got THAT in the bag. I just can't get past that, and, as I've said in previous reviews, all it takes is one big thing that you can't get past and it can totally jar an entire, otherwise fine or enjoyable experience - because the rest of this is… dubiously okay. Lelouch's character is nice and ambiguous, his relationship with Suzaku is well portrayed, and I find myself kind of understanding Gino's character. It's just… WHY?
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
poor gino, and lelouch's a virgin? i so don't believe that
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Honestly, I've never supported Lelouch as a seme before. I don't know, I'm fine with occasional switch an all but... well, never Lelouch as a seme. This, however, is absolutely awesome. Seriously. But hey, do I sense a jealous Suzaku? ;) Write more.
spiel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Really nice story :)
The turn at the end came quite unexpected to me. I wonder, if Lelouch met Gino on the battlefield afterwards, would he still be able to hurt him?
MillyAshfordFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You know, besides 00 I've never been super interested in other m/m pairings for CG, but I think you've gotten me to appreciate the Gino/Lelouch (or, in this case, Lelouch/Gino) ship. :)

I dunno...Gino is just such a sweet, lovable guy. It's really hard to dislike him. I really liked him in this fic. He was really caring toward Lelouch, and I really liked the part when he was reassuring him.

Really nice work. It's pretty hard to pull off a sweet dubcon fic.
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I don't often read GinoxLelouch, but I love your stories and decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I did. Interestingly enough, though, the part I'm most interested in in this story is the relationship between Suzaku and Lelouch (like usual). What in the world was the agreement between those two this time? I find it hard enough to believe that Lelouch was a virgin at that point (if he was willing to do this to Gino, I mean), and that little bit of jealousy at the end from Suzaku - that hint, if they were ever to do something... - it just has my mind spinning in circles. You are so wonderful at changing just that LITTLE bit and leaving the entire world just a little bit twisted. I want to understand this world better!

This is probably a strange request, but would it be possible to see Suzaku's response as a Dream!Suzaku in Retouched Negatives...? (I love that story. A way to plausibly ask you to bend the rules of reality. It's wonderful.)

Thanks for posting!

Smiles,

Jen.
Kooly chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I totally agree with Allora Gale's review 100%. SuzuxLulu is hands down the best... but GinoxLulu, there's something so right with this pairing. I love how you slipped the 'what if' in there with Gino going to Lulu. You wrote them so well together, I jus wanted more. Than the end came and now I'm left with so many more 'what if's'.

Oh and was that jealously from Suzaku lol?
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
:) There's just something about Lelouch/Gino that gets me every time. I mean, I think Lelouch and Suzaku were meant for each other, but they've been so overdone sometimes that it's nice to read about someone else for a change and Gino fills that niche nicely. (And because Rolo wierds me out)