Reviews for Morning Dove
karen4honor chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ooh, I needed this after finishing what's there of the other story! Bless you and thank you for all your devotion! :-)
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
M, I came to know you thru MR's Elysian Fields which I recently read - yeah yeah sooo late to the party and I can't tell you how sorry I am, I shld've read it whilst it was here and convinced her to stay *sighs* And I'll never be able to thank her for having brought your writing to my attention.
Anyway, I digress.
This little piece is something I'm afraid my knowledge of English won't suffice to express my awe to you.
It is a most endearing and captivating approach of a first time for E&B, spiritual indeed.
And now I'm firmly attached to AGoB, following religiously.
Thank you.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Amazing
cela chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love Edward and Bella. you make them come alive in the most romantic way possible.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beautiful, beautiful ! If only this had happened before the tragedy of arson and coma!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hello. Good outtake. I couldn' t believe that they went "all the way." Interesting. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So lovely. Like the Song of Songs in the Old Testament. "Beloved, how thou art fair..."
twifan32 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
delicious
Kikita chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lovely
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I hope this is my answer to my review for chapter 55! Again this was beautifully told.
Hespera2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my God! I honestly do not know where you find the inspiration for your stories, but this left me shivering and covered in goosebumps. This has to be the most awe-inspiring Edward-Bella love scene ever written.
It's not explicit, there is no mention of private parts and no exclamations of ecstasy, but its subtle eroticism and seductiveness got under my skin and left me utterly breathless and wanting more.
Plus, this is exactly how I imagine Edward with his Victorian/Edwardian sensibilities and morals to experience love-making. It's almost a spiritual experience that unites not only two bodies, but two souls.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was beautiful.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was beautiful.
jmolly chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow. Emotion, texture, scent, touch. Now I'm off in the land of Once Upon a Time.

Thank you for this. I don't know how I missed reading it sooner, but this was a good day to find it.

xoox

J
Bedelia chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh, my goodness.

I usually skim sex scenes, but this... this. It was so lovely, I couldn't stop reading. I wish I could come up with something more eloquent to say, but you've left me speechless. Excellent job.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »