Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
Wow amazing story! This is going in my favorites! _
SamanthaAquaMalfoy chapter 22 . 3/28
Where the h is Ginny?
gummibear chapter 18 . 3/17
I would like to see a pic of at least Harry's animagus form hopefully the others to but at least his because I can't quite picture it thx. Love the story by the way if u can't get the PIC no worries just keep writing so I can read love your stuff
Sakihinata chapter 37 . 2/19
wow, that was so CUTE ! Some concepts were very interesting as well as the plot!
Good job here and thank you for the treat ;)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 31 . 2/15
whoa on the detail O.O and oh so very hot
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 26 . 2/10
is it bad i got turned on by reading the torture of lucy by bella? O . o
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 15 . 2/10
i have a feeling that harry is to be the baby basilisk's master and she his familiar
Kitty Savella chapter 37 . 1/30
Very nice. I enjoyed the read.
crotia chapter 10 . 1/23
Ron and Pansy were so sweet together. And I have never imagined Snape with a sword before but now I will never stop doing it cause it makes him even more attractive. *sigh*.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/16
Oh, dear. I know it's needed for the story for both boys to be student teachers, but I suspect either Weasley twin knows more about Potions than Draco does.

But it's fun to watch the fireworks anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/16
Great start! But I do hope that Snape will still be allowed time to watch over his Slytherins. I've read a lot of Snape/Harry stories where he became de facto head of Gryffindor, and basically Slytherins didn't exist except for a jealous Draco. And...we know what the problem is with whoever teaches DADA. Including, quite possibly, Harry.

Plus, there are seventh year students at Hogwarts who may well know more about DADA than Harry does, and the same goes for Potions. One might even be (gasp!) a Slytherin.

When exactly is Snape going to sleep, anyway? Especially if he must keep on spying and reporting to Grimmauld Place as well?

Good start, and I looking forward to seeing how the practicalities get worked out.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 1/12
Really good!
M-Lee08 chapter 37 . 1/11
This was beyond amazing! I was suggested to read this and I have no regrets. Well even if I was tired at work because I stayed up to late reading this. This captivated me so much; what a wonderfully written story.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 1/7
Good for Hermione! Her insight is really helping Draco. As for Harry it is never pleasant watching a hero crash and burn but learning to accept the human-ness of the Marauders will make the relationships stronger.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 1/7
What can you say? Not much. It could have been stopped earlier but that would have required a lot more talk. Not something that might have happened. Excellent story!
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »