Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
thewolf74 chapter 37 . 7/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I love the plot. It was well thought out and well written. The details throughout story were well written and described. I really love the story.
Jayy chapter 37 . 7/1/2014
OHMYGOD I LOVED IT. IM SAD TO FINISH IT.
lunaatje123 chapter 37 . 6/17/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. I'm a big fan of stories that have the most unlikely couplings, or characters who at first hate each other growing to love each other instead, and Harry/Snape is definitely one of those. On top of that you put in Hermione/Draco and Ron/Pansy, so my fangirl for that particular type of couple was well and truly catered to. Neville/Luna is also a big favorite of mine, so pairing-wise this story was pretty much perfect for me.
Of course, perfect pairings do not necesarily make a good fic, but in case of 'Blood Quill Consequences' it was backed op by an interesting and well-paced plot, as well as well-written interactions and dialogues between the characters. You really managed to make your story come to life for me.
Thank you both for the story! (I'm already looking forward to reading 'Revelations of a Return', which has been sitting in my 'to read' list ever since I came across the reference in the authors note a few chapters back, as well as several of the other stories on your profiles ;) )
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
I am so unbelievably happy to have read at the bottom that there will be a sequel as this is a truly amazing fic. It's really beautifully written and the story line is fantastic. I really loved that Sirius, Remus and Severus all managed to form a friendship (of sorts) in the end.
KTT2123 chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
Love this so much! I couldn't read anything else until I finished this one! Can't wait to read the sequel!
angeltrin1 chapter 37 . 5/15/2014
Very well done and love your characterizations. It has all the marks of a great story, I laughed, was sad and got mad, along with the people in the story! Thank you!
angeltrin1 chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
Ok FYI, I haven't read this chapter yet, but had to tell you that your warning cracked me up!
In loud voice: VIOLENCE, DEATH, TORTURE. In soft sweet voice: fluff. See? Ok on to the second to the last chapter!
selena23loveless chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
I assume this wasn't Harry's first time, right? He was too experienced for this to be his first time.
Begumebilli chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Harry in this fiction is such a baby. And really, binding Voldemort? Harry is weaker than Draco? UGGGGGH
Ice Night chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
Wow amazing story! This is going in my favorites! _
deletethespammer chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Where the h is Ginny?
gummibear chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
I would like to see a pic of at least Harry's animagus form hopefully the others to but at least his because I can't quite picture it thx. Love the story by the way if u can't get the PIC no worries just keep writing so I can read love your stuff
Sakihinata chapter 37 . 2/19/2014
wow, that was so CUTE ! Some concepts were very interesting as well as the plot!
Good job here and thank you for the treat ;)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
whoa on the detail O.O and oh so very hot
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
is it bad i got turned on by reading the torture of lucy by bella? O . o
1,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »