Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
Antara93 chapter 37 . 5/17/2013
that was absolutely brilliant...
great work :D
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
I have a question. Just how can a WIZARD become pregnant? And how will he give birth?
selena23loveless chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Severus beginning to open up to Harry is simply beautiful! I love this chapter...and the story!
POTTERPHILE chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
"He could just see the expressions of horror and got a rather evil little thrill out of it."

teeeheeee hee hee smirk
POTTERPHILE chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Perhaps if she had she'd have noticed the tell-tale flavor of Veritaserum

VERITASERUM has no taste, smell, or color
somewhat eerie chapter 27 . 4/20/2013
I really loved your story so far, but the mpreg just ruined it for me, sorry. I think the story is far too serious for such folly. Really, it sort of stands out like a sore thumb.
adafrog chapter 37 . 4/16/2013
Wonderful! Thanks.
SaphhirreMoon chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
This is probably my most favorite Harry potter story I have ever read. I think all the pairings are the ones that should have happened. Thanks for the awesome read :)
Guest in Europe chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
Thanks for posting this but I'm jumping ship here. The premise is really good but there are too many incongruencies that I'm struggling with and I've now reached a point where they overtake the interest in what happens.
Snape's 'voice'... as another reviewer commented, 'pet' is Geordie and Snape isn't. I just don't see him suddenly turning into a mildly sarcastic but otherwise flirty boyfriend. He's an adult.
Also, Harry is way too forward... one day he's hating Snape, the next he's all grown up and in control of the relationship. The nearest to authentic was the kiss under the mistletoe, where Harry didn't know how to deal with the aftermath.
The teacher-student relationship is just too over the top. They simply could not be so 'out there' (irrespective of gender pairing) in a school setting. Harry dry humping Snape in a classroom when a student walks in ... Snape would be arrested. I know you fiddled around with the ages to make it legal, but that really isn't the point. If Harry were 7th year and they realised their attraction but decided to wait until V was dead and Harry had left school, OK, but in this scenario, no, it's just too out of character.
Sorry to be so critical but I thought it was a promising idea and am disappointed it didn't go anywhere plausible.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
when harry is in the hospital wing with snape right after he woke up you wrote "no voldemort peaking inside his head" it's peeking ( still not trying to be rude i love your story)
Guest chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
at the part where harry finds the cleansing spell you wrote slither instead of slithered (sorry not trying to be rude i love your story)
XxZessxX chapter 37 . 3/28/2013
I love the story :3 Severus and Harry are just an amazing couple.
I don't know how excatly you managed to put three books into this but I really like it. Great job.
I absolutely love that Sirius and Remus have a child :3 I love them as a couple and who can't imagine that adorable baby
Neville and Luna are sweet. They really fit. Neville the grounded one and Luna a little bit with her head in the clouds :)
Draco and Hermione. Well to begin I thought it was an odd couple but the further the story went the better it got. I always thought that Draco and Harry should be friends but the thing with Hermione was cute.
Though I never ever thought that Ron and Pansy could work so well xD But they do. Just as strange were Blaise and Seamus xD What an idea.
The last fight was really cool. I liked the way you put it.
Oh one of my favourite scenes was the scene were Harry rescued Severus from Voldemort. What a low blow for the Dark Lord. Defeated by a few teenagers xD Now that's embarassing.
I aslo really liked the idea with the TA system. Just the thought how the shool would react when Dumbledore announced that Severus would not only teach Potions but DADA as well xD LMAO xD Too good to be true.
Again great job. It was fun to read and i really enjoyed it.
XxZessxX
Xiard Vron chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I always love it when a story uses or goes into detail about magic
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Interesting and hints at a lot of fun to come
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Can't wait to read the rest! I see that this is complete! Yay!
1,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »