Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
Kitty Savella chapter 37 . 1/30/2014
Very nice. I enjoyed the read.
crotia chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Ron and Pansy were so sweet together. And I have never imagined Snape with a sword before but now I will never stop doing it cause it makes him even more attractive. *sigh*.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Oh, dear. I know it's needed for the story for both boys to be student teachers, but I suspect either Weasley twin knows more about Potions than Draco does.

But it's fun to watch the fireworks anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Great start! But I do hope that Snape will still be allowed time to watch over his Slytherins. I've read a lot of Snape/Harry stories where he became de facto head of Gryffindor, and basically Slytherins didn't exist except for a jealous Draco. And...we know what the problem is with whoever teaches DADA. Including, quite possibly, Harry.

Plus, there are seventh year students at Hogwarts who may well know more about DADA than Harry does, and the same goes for Potions. One might even be (gasp!) a Slytherin.

When exactly is Snape going to sleep, anyway? Especially if he must keep on spying and reporting to Grimmauld Place as well?

Good start, and I looking forward to seeing how the practicalities get worked out.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Really good!
M-Lee08 chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
This was beyond amazing! I was suggested to read this and I have no regrets. Well even if I was tired at work because I stayed up to late reading this. This captivated me so much; what a wonderfully written story.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Good for Hermione! Her insight is really helping Draco. As for Harry it is never pleasant watching a hero crash and burn but learning to accept the human-ness of the Marauders will make the relationships stronger.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
What can you say? Not much. It could have been stopped earlier but that would have required a lot more talk. Not something that might have happened. Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I like the change in Neville. The reasoning works well.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Really good. I think Severus is underestimating Harry's ability to understand and forgive. I think the advice given was superb.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Cruelty to pets and small children. Wouldn't Severus protect his younger Slytherins? As for the pets there is also plenty he could do about that as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Terrific idea!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Excellent vision. Well recounted.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Terrific! Why is proper preparation not taught during class?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love it! Very imginative and creative!
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »