Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I like the change in Neville. The reasoning works well.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Really good. I think Severus is underestimating Harry's ability to understand and forgive. I think the advice given was superb.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Cruelty to pets and small children. Wouldn't Severus protect his younger Slytherins? As for the pets there is also plenty he could do about that as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Terrific idea!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Excellent vision. Well recounted.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Terrific! Why is proper preparation not taught during class?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love it! Very imginative and creative!
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
I'm surprised that Sirius gave in so easily don't get me wrong I'm very glad he did but it is Snape and his godson lol. Something is up with the headmaster just can't put my finger on it. Something tells me that he better try not to get in between Sev and Harry or it won't only be the Dark Lord that will be feeling so certain boys wrath,along with quite a few others. Hmmm on the other hand I think I would like to see the headmaster get what's coming to him for his manipulation against both Harry and Sev. Lmao
crotia chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I love your slytherins
crotia chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I love the behind-the-scenes-slytherin thing.
The Lady of the Land chapter 37 . 12/20/2013
OMYGOD! All of the feels! Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but your guys' story was so good I just had to keep going. Normally I don't like male pregnancy or Snarry, but you two pulled it off so well I had no choice but to love it anyway! There was always a good balance between fluff/angst/drama so it didn't become a giant cliche, which unfortunately happens to a lot of stories. Harry was powerful without becoming an OP god-like being. Everyone was human and not just cliched tropes one sees so often. You had me hooked from the first chapter and this is without a single doubt in my mind the absolute best Harry Potter fanfic I've read in ages. Once again, wonderful job to you both and keep writing, maybe even try writing your own original story someday, which is the highest praise I'll ever give out. Thanks for writing this wonderful peace of literature, happy holidays and happy writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Im not the happyst about
harr
y being gay in this but its pretty good
blisblop chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
That was a lovely not to mention surprisingly authentic sounding you.
Mishka chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I love Terry Goodkind! I'm so glad to see somebody quote his books, because they truly are amazing pieces of literacy. He has so many meaningful lessons weaving through the story that by the end of the series I had learnt more from the pages then I ever did from my parents :)

Including a quote from him in your writing is kind of poetic, because your writing is just as good as his. Have you considered writing an original novel? Or are you already?
Lucy's Echos chapter 37 . 11/28/2013
That was absolutely on of the most beautify pieces of fanfiction I've read, when I was about halfway through I remembered that there was only the 37 chapters, and I was really sad cause I really didn't want it to end, but this epilogue was just fantastic!
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »