Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
Gleas chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
O Ron... I kinda think he's cute more so than canon XD
Gleas chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I am admittedly impressed at how Snape is softening but not losing his acerbic nature or the vitriol... That's a hard balance there and it's amusing to read XD
Gleas chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
I have a feeling the Snape in this fic is a bit more viscious than canon... that or I am reading way too many fics with nice!Snape... :p
TheCauldron chapter 37 . 9/12/2014
Ok, you are officially far too good at dirty talk for my peace of mind... Seriously.
violetdusk12 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Snape's speech right at the end of this chapter was spot on. Bravo!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
Well, good as the idea is, I'd have chosen neville for a brother. first point he finally, and hermione too, would have had a sibling. Second, the longbottoms have a seat in the wizengamot, and neville becomes lord of the house longbottom when he reaches his majority. so the requirements for breeding and stature would fit here much more.

But alas, it's not to be. It's your story - you get to decide.
selena23loveless chapter 37 . 7/31/2014
Except a few things that I didn't like (pregnant men, Harry being sometimes girly and the fact that you put Dumbledore in a bad light- I guess you don't like him too much) I can honestly say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read! I especially liked how you developed the relationship between Harry and Severus- gradually and in character (which is not easy, especially when you have to write these things from Severus' pov). Thank you for writing this great story!
thewolf74 chapter 37 . 7/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. I love the plot. It was well thought out and well written. The details throughout story were well written and described. I really love the story.
Jayy chapter 37 . 7/1/2014
OHMYGOD I LOVED IT. IM SAD TO FINISH IT.
lunaatje123 chapter 37 . 6/17/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. I'm a big fan of stories that have the most unlikely couplings, or characters who at first hate each other growing to love each other instead, and Harry/Snape is definitely one of those. On top of that you put in Hermione/Draco and Ron/Pansy, so my fangirl for that particular type of couple was well and truly catered to. Neville/Luna is also a big favorite of mine, so pairing-wise this story was pretty much perfect for me.
Of course, perfect pairings do not necesarily make a good fic, but in case of 'Blood Quill Consequences' it was backed op by an interesting and well-paced plot, as well as well-written interactions and dialogues between the characters. You really managed to make your story come to life for me.
Thank you both for the story! (I'm already looking forward to reading 'Revelations of a Return', which has been sitting in my 'to read' list ever since I came across the reference in the authors note a few chapters back, as well as several of the other stories on your profiles ;) )
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
I am so unbelievably happy to have read at the bottom that there will be a sequel as this is a truly amazing fic. It's really beautifully written and the story line is fantastic. I really loved that Sirius, Remus and Severus all managed to form a friendship (of sorts) in the end.
KTT2123 chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
Love this so much! I couldn't read anything else until I finished this one! Can't wait to read the sequel!
angeltrin1 chapter 37 . 5/15/2014
Very well done and love your characterizations. It has all the marks of a great story, I laughed, was sad and got mad, along with the people in the story! Thank you!
angeltrin1 chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
Ok FYI, I haven't read this chapter yet, but had to tell you that your warning cracked me up!
In loud voice: VIOLENCE, DEATH, TORTURE. In soft sweet voice: fluff. See? Ok on to the second to the last chapter!
selena23loveless chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
I assume this wasn't Harry's first time, right? He was too experienced for this to be his first time.
1,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »