Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
EBunny chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I am only just finished Chapter 13, and I find myself adoring this story, and not wanting to stop reading. But alas, I must.

Before I do, I wanted to sing your praises. It is definitely one of the best written stories out there. Being such a stickler for the use of proper English (spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.) I find myself quitting alot of stories, just because they annoy me so much, whereas with yours, I can just keep going.
Also, I adore the more realistic way the relationships are progressing. It's a nice change after reading so many of the stories that go from hate to love in 5 seconds (I exaggerate a little, I admit). I also enjoy the general storyline. It's addictive.

I can't wait to continue reading this story, and when I finish, I shall definitely have a look at some of your others. I am very glad to be another fan added to your ranks.
Casyn chapter 37 . 1/31/2013
I absolutely loved this story, although it did take a few days to get through of it. No regrets here. Amazingly well written and quite entertaining.
selena23loveless chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Another great chapter! Still, Snape is a very good teacher so I doubt he would neglect Harry, even if he has a grudge against him, because it's not professional. Also I suppose by now Harry has caught up with the other students, even if in the begining he didn't know anything. Because he's not so bad at other subjects, only at Potions- and that's because of Snape's less-than-encouraging attitude.
Casyn chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I absolutely loved the ritual. I have only partaken in one group ritual before and I believe it was Druid, not Wiccan. I wish my own rituals went that well, that fluid. It was so beautifully done and well written. It was also, quite frankly, a real representation of a Wiccan ritual and I think you for that. Many would not have written it as real, but you did and it makes me, a Wiccan, feel much less alone and a bit more understood to see others using such rituals in their writing. So, thank you.
halliwitch chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great story so far!
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
my only quibble is that umbridge out off too lightly; she should have been arrested!
Vicki219 chapter 37 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic story!
JaylaCaine chapter 37 . 1/13/2013
A really good story with a really good ending.
annabellamaressa812 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
not to be rude but the ror is on the 7th floor idk where the lions common room is but concidering you put the ror on the 5th then you might have just symply switched them i dont care eather way i just thaught you might like to know
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
hi, i really love this story so far. really Ron cooking is hilarious! but why did you make the sauce so complicated? not to criticize or anything but my dads a chef and i work with him. all a really good alfredo sauce is is heavy cream, garlic, and a handful of powdered parmesan cheese. the cheese shouldn't have any problems melting but you have to use powdered.

once again not maniung to criticize just personal experience here. i make a mean shrimp and scallop alfredo! yum
Post U Later chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Okay That Was Sweet, Awesome, & Hilarious!

I Love That They Became Marauders! & I Love Their Nicknames. Mr. Quills. So Funny. XD

& I'm Super Glad That Snape's Well Enough To Go Back To His Room. Now Harry Can Stop Worrying About Him So Much.

& I'm Like, LOVING, Poppy Right Now. She Made Snape Blush So Hard! It Was So ADORABLE! I Love It! XD
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love the idea of Severus and Harry working together! Can't wait to read more! I'll send another review when I finish reading the story- it will take a while...
Post U Later chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Thank Goodness Snape's Going To Be Okay. Harry Can't Lose Some So Important To Him.

I Love Sirius's & Lupin's Reactions To Severus & Harry. Also Sirius & Lupin Make Such An Adorable Couple. Too Cute Really. X3
Post U Later chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Oh Thank Merlin! Severus Is Free From The Dark Mark. & Now They Know A Way To Get Rid Of It Too. Amazing: Harry Does It Again.

& I'm Glad That Dumbledore Was So Surprised At What Snape Was Teaching Harry, Now He Knows How It Feels To Be Kept In The Dark. Serves Him Right.
Post U Later chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
YAY! SNAPE'S BEEN SAVED! I'm So Happy He's Alright! Well... That He'll Live.

Oh, I Bet Dumbledore Will Be Worried, Confused, & Furious! XD