Reviews for Blood Quill Consequences
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
Draco should kiss Hermione.

Great chapter.
stormingnight chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
lol Snape and the Grinch...
puppyblue chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
Was a good chapter, but shouldn't Harry have explained about tripping? Snape seemed a little too calm about finding him there.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
briliant chapter... I have just one question is Snape going to meet the same fate in this story as he does in the books? or will he and Harry find the Happily Ever After that Harry had in the books but Snape didn't?
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
yuiop chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice
OfTheGreenwood chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
A decidedly new look at an old concept-well done! Am looking forward to more!
RocklynnJasmine chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Amazing and awesome chapters! I love this story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and exciting and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
jolisgsdgmail.com chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Very, very good story! Character evolution is believable. Well written.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
poor pansy no one desvce that (shit speling)

love it more plz
Badbonita chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
As much as your readers may clamor for more Snape/Potter inaction, I think that having Ron have a reality check as well as Draco/Hermione friendship was more than enough.

I wonder if you're going to give us waht happened in Dumbledore's office or if it will be mentioned as already occurring.

Excellent chapter. Thanks!
BAD HERO chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Well done you! Good beginning, I hope this will be one of those epic classic ff stories
JasmineGreenTea chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
As much as I love Snarry I absolutely ADORE the other couplings that you have developing. Keep up the good writing!
purropolisprincess chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Wow... Um... Just wow...

This was a very good chapter though the events were horrid the writing and ideas are spectacular! I really hope pansy and Ron are a pairing now I like that! Looking forward to more!
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »