Reviews for The Last Christmas
YaGHeofttHaeLubv chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Actually my ffn name is YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216. But it seems that I didn't bother logging in today before coming to read your many stories.

I've very much enjoyed your offerings and want to than, you so much for sharing your talent.

Additionally, I would like to offer my heart-felt thanks for your many years of service to our country.

You are one of the people that have served to give me the rights to live my life as I see fit and while my typed thank you is no where near enough I give it with my whole being.

noylj chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This is the end? Where's the rest of the story?
justonemoredreamer chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Awwww...I wish Merlin's wand had worked for Dudley
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
lol. i thought for a moment that Dudley would be quite powerful with merlin's wand..
gryffinsdoor chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Ch 2: "She didn't name him Draco, she named him Artemis."
Ch 5: "... Sirius brought his cousin Narcissa and her son Draco over for a visit."
Continuity can be such a pain sometimes... :-)
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
"They went back and forth for hours it seemed. Harry kept making up..."
At this point, you switch from 1st person to 3rd person, make a brief return to 1st person before planting your story firmly in 3rd person. A little clean-up might be needed there.
Interesting start on a well-used theme; we'll see how it goes!
Lemarteskun chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
may i ask why you made harry have gold teeth in the front like some weird person..also why dont use magic to make them white..
wizmage chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I finally got a chane to read this. I like it. I am going to reread the sequel now.
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Interesting. Update soon.
lija chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Good chapter.

I noticed a mistake you made. In the earlier chapter you had Sirius say that Narcissa named her son Artemis. Yet in this chapter, he's referred to as Draco. Which is it?
prudiisten chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
No offence but this is far to unbelievable. At birth and for a good time afterward the Larynx is not yet fully developed and neither is the brain. Even if he had his memories there is more to it than just knowing and remembering how to speak.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
"His group of mercenaries were called death Eaters." Part of being a mercenary is getting paid to be one. As far as i know Death Eaters where not paid to be Death Eaters.
near the hill chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Please,please re-read each word, phrase etc. of each of your chapters carefully before you post. It is very difficult to read and also attempt to try making sense out of some of your phraseology and spelling. Just one example is. "then they broke off from their play,and joined Ginny where Harry transformed back and had her to concentrate on her change"

I truly enjoy your take on fics and the fact that you do not stick to canon. Keep up the great ideas, but do get a good beta.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
good one!

new story soon!
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
I absolutely love that you gave Harry & Ginny matching wands this time around, and the heart thing was just too perfect. Awwwwww! :D

"...We are always up to breaking something." Great line! :)

Also: "Weird knows what weird is. Doesn't it Harry?" lol

Interesting meeting with the badgers at the zoo, both as humans and as badgers. I wonder how they'll get word to the badgers when the time comes to ask for their help?

Poor Dudley...but at least he got to "play" with the "wizard kids" at Diagon Alley! :)

So what's the sequel going to be called? Just curious so I know what to look for! :) Have you started writing it yet? Oh, and I almost forgot, what was the diary Harry took from the vault? Was it his diary from his past life?