Reviews for Friends With Benefits
Star Iron chapter 12 . 2/11
The ending was a little funny but it paints a fairly bleak future. They STILL seem to be fighting for 'dominance' instead of trying to deal with things as partners and it seems like these 'misunderstandings' will continue until they do so but you have established them as two very proud an stubborn people. Does this relationship last in your mind?
Ratdogtwo chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Funny Chapter. Sad to see the story ending thou. Thinks for shareing it with us.
dcgirluniverse chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
I love it but i also want to find out what happened to batman and catwoman too
Casema chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Oh this was definitely worth the wait! LOL!

Just awesome! Absolutely awesome!
Supabec chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Awesome :)
666Peaches101 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Awwww...its finished. How sad :'(
"Amazon on drugs." That's just funny. LOL
Well its been fun. I hopefully your planing on another story if not, I kept this one as my favorite. Take care
Sincerely
Your fan :)
krazie4kaldiana chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Lol wow amazing fic funny, sexy, and very creative how adorable she is pregnant and kal is so awesome doing the wrong thing and i was like no way a divorce you almost gave me a stroke lol jk ;)awesome very cute nature a finished masterpiece
Ryan2212 chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story!
Ratdogtwo chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Lol love the last line. Hope you feel better, and keep up the great work
Arista chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
This took forever... But it was worth it... I love how u have incorporated Selina into this JL fic... It's really well done
Also I like how your showing both couple pairings dynamics... Some compare and contrast between BS and CD couple relationship would really make you fic story more meaty... I can see you are already doing it but make it more clear how both couples are so different from each other

Great job
Supabec chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Awesome
krazie4kaldiana chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Lol. I don't. Know. If. Selina. Will. Be. To. Happy. About. Her. Costume. ... glad. They. Are. Admitting. Their. Feelings. They. Owe. It. To. Each. Other. Great. Job. ,...p.s. hope. You. Feel. Better. :):)
666Peaches101 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
This chapter left me smiling and BLUSHING! Love banter between our main characters: Clark and Diana, along our supporting characters: Bruce and Selina. Hip hip hooray! Romantic comedy just I need.
I hope you feel better soon. Everybody I know is getting sick, strange weather where I am at :/
Happy New Years!
P.S.
You were right, I am immune to your sentences fragments. Totally forgot it LOL Take care :)
Mr.Moe chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Sweet
TLynnson chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
No worries you've vstill got it! That chapter was smooth. I like it!