Reviews for What if the true hero had survived
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I speed-read through most of this story honestly. I though it would be the kind of story where everything turns out magically blissful and happy. There was even no angst from the whiz world or past lovers or what not (not that I minded that part). Then I started getting a whole lot more focused after James was born because things were hinting trouble. The kind of trouble it was was utterly surprising however. I think its interesting to see that depression and suicide can have no real reason or logic... just the sense of worthlessness Harry felt. I just wish you had added "major character death" to your warnings at the beginning. Might have been better w/o the afterword as it was obviously very rushed and empty.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Ooookaaaayyy ... that was unexpected :/ At the most I expected that Harry had cheated on Snape but the suicide was a surprise.
VKMP chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Change the end or write an alternate without the suicide or alcohol problems.
Syriel1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
c'est trop triste. En faite harry a eu une dépression suite à la naissance de son fils.
avalesa uharets chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Liked the beginning but hated the ending. Why did Harry have to die like that. I realy hated it. I like thier son but I not the ending its good. I like your writing though. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing.
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this was so long and detailed and even though it had a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes it was still very well written, the only thing i didnt like was the ending it made me tear up a bit.
Chaus chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I reviewed before as Sasalia32. Again, I recommend chopping this story into chapter and fixing the style of the writing.

Dia
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
no point. it doesnt seem to have a point. like... its a snarry fic. why arent feelings introduced? or harry for that matter?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
IDK. It's VERY weird reading first perspective from Snape's point of view. And it should be in chapter format so the reader isn't overwhelmed with... this.
starless-ocean chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It's a deeeeadfiiiiiic! (sob) :'-(
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this is a wonderful story... I really enjoyed it thank you for writing it.
mdra88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I don't get it why did he kill himself, why the change when James was born, he had been so happy with the pregnetcy I understand newborns are hard but I don't see why the huge change in attitude he fanaly had everything an it was perfect? What purpose does he death satisfi in the story specially suicide without an expanation of what was wrong and an atempt to undertand it and make it netter that sous have benen more of a better path to the story . I fess I like happy endings or more of an explanationwith my charecter deaths. But other than that I like the main verry much and it was a great first try, that's for shure vetter than anything I have ever atemtted that's why I haven't posted any stories of my one even thought I love reading fanfiction so don't take my critisizum to hart.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked this story quite a bit, although you really need a beta. :) I wish Harry hadn't died, but the story seemed to be leading up to that moment. If I had to change one thing, I'd say to pull it down, then re-post it in chapters.

~Fern Rose
1dentity chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow,so touching, I loved it, I actually started to cry when i realized that Harry was going to take his life, very moving, only thing I could say that was bad was spelling mistakes, there were quite a few, besides that very good!
Sasalia32 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I did not read the whole story, my excuse is the daunting size. I think it'd be a good idea to chop this up into chapters as it's a bit much for only one. Furthermore, what I did read was a bit choppy. The sentences didn't seem to flow, though the plot did. I'm sure at some point I will read the rest of this fiction and I do like what I've read so far. Best of luck for NaNo WriMo and please, if you ever post another fic, I'd love to beta it- if you'd allow me to.

_Sasalia