Reviews for Merry Christmas But I Think I'll Miss this One
Sweet!
akatsuki lover1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing story!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Dear lord. Just hearing the word "Christmas" made me tired. Ugh, it's such a tiring holiday, I can understand why Sakura would want to skip it.

Love the ending! Nicely done, dear.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hahaha! The end was too funny! How come I saw this fic and decided not to read it, I don't know. Now I know that that was a bad move on my part. This was hilarious at the end. I LOVE IT!
Slyhterin4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awww awesome Sauske Sakura fluff, I loved it
kuromimi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice. I wondered how Sasuke was to be incorporated in the story. That was sweet.
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hahahaha! I loved it!

Though I kinda wished for more fluff!
cat 102 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lol :) it's hilarious!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was so cute! It made me smile when Sasuke had showed up to Sakura's house, all unannounced, to spend some alone time with her. I love the gift he had given her and his "confession" of sorts. It was all very fluffy and adorable, but still very much in character. I enjoyed this very much _

I also love the ending! Haha. I could just imagine Naruto's face at seeing Sasuke at Sakura's house very late at night and then hearing his answer for why he was there. It all made out to be a very lovely story :).
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
lolololololol I liked that a loooooot! :3 that was super cute, and very well written. I liked that Sasuke was all Sasuke-ish but boyfriend-y too, especially liked it when he was reading the book and was all: 'I just don't see what the attraction is to these.'

Loved how Naruto and Ino were portrayed in it, captured them perfectly.

I also loved how Sakura turned out too, amazing job, :D keep writing

.love
professionalVamp chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
absolutely love this story :p
sonia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Its romantic in Sasuke's own way... I love it.

Thanks
zagoorian athena chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awesome story you have here! ;) This was probably the best SasuSaku Christmas-themed story of the season! :D Sasuke's just so... gaaah! I can't even describe how much I fell in love with Sasuke here. xD Great job! :) Happy holidays!
Saku-nyan chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ohohohoho, I really enjoyed this Fic and I would like to comment on how SasuSaku was so cutely presented here, XD

I've got a total Sasuke-ish boyfriend and I couldn't help but relate to this, I am honestly convinced that Sasuke could act this way (maybe with a little difficulty, but still it is possible) as long as its for Sakura's sake, he will fall for her, an unconditional love can melt away any coldness and I think Sasuke is no exception to the rule.

Thank you for the interesting read! totally enjoyed it! sorry couldn't log into my account... forgot the password... couldn't access it... Gomen...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I understand how Sakura feels in this story.

Your so tired that you don't want to have a party even though sure it would be fun.

I spent my Christmas alone...

This one shot is a very good gift!

But I want a sequel!