Reviews for Merry Christmas But I Think I'll Miss this One
Seriously! 12:01? Can't they wait for the morning to come? Hahahaha.
redrowens chapter 1 . 4/20
Omg this is one of the cutest story I've ever read! I hope you still continue writing sasusaku!
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/26
ahhhhhhhh kyaaaaa

this is so cute

i assume that this is her best christmas ever
HungryLemonGames chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
My God,this was so cute!
Sequel would be nice. :3
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
akatsuki lover1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing story!
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Dear lord. Just hearing the word "Christmas" made me tired. Ugh, it's such a tiring holiday, I can understand why Sakura would want to skip it.

Love the ending! Nicely done, dear.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hahaha! The end was too funny! How come I saw this fic and decided not to read it, I don't know. Now I know that that was a bad move on my part. This was hilarious at the end. I LOVE IT!
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awww awesome Sauske Sakura fluff, I loved it
kuromimi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice. I wondered how Sasuke was to be incorporated in the story. That was sweet.
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hahahaha! I loved it!

Though I kinda wished for more fluff!
cat 102 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Lol :) it's hilarious!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was so cute! It made me smile when Sasuke had showed up to Sakura's house, all unannounced, to spend some alone time with her. I love the gift he had given her and his "confession" of sorts. It was all very fluffy and adorable, but still very much in character. I enjoyed this very much _

I also love the ending! Haha. I could just imagine Naruto's face at seeing Sasuke at Sakura's house very late at night and then hearing his answer for why he was there. It all made out to be a very lovely story :).
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
lolololololol I liked that a loooooot! :3 that was super cute, and very well written. I liked that Sasuke was all Sasuke-ish but boyfriend-y too, especially liked it when he was reading the book and was all: 'I just don't see what the attraction is to these.'

Loved how Naruto and Ino were portrayed in it, captured them perfectly.

I also loved how Sakura turned out too, amazing job, :D keep writing

professionalVamp chapter 1 . 1/4/2012