Reviews for Bonds
Lady Cooper chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
First off, Im sorry to hear that your grandma passed away so suddenly, and thank you for posting this chapter despite that. I hope she R.I.P.

Second, I love the suspense this story gives me when I read further on into the story! I hope we can see more Serious!Canada moments along him showing how much he really cares about his brother. (They dont show alot of that in the Canon.)

Please update soon! I looked forward to reading more! :)
Cocoaflower chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Yay, go Canada! I love the story so far, fellow Canadian! Good job and hope you update soon!
Bright Misdreavus chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hopefully you haven't abandoned this fic. Can't hardly believe that the unthinkable has happened. The build up of having the US being in distress is now going to be a hook that doesn't let go. I really want to see how you'll make Canada shine.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This is so badass, I can't even. XD Keep it up, I love this!

..But if America's one of the culprits I'll hunt you down. I will.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Turkey
tantei no hime chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Wait, where's Poland? He doesn't usually miss the meetings.
tantei no hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Just make them twins. Everyone prefers that idea, since it's the only logical reason on why Iggy keeps mistaking him for America.
TheAmericanGit chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Are you continuing this?! You need to!
91RedRoses chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I COUNT FOR 15 PEOPLE RIGHT HERE! So excited to see that you are back. I was missing this. I loved how you made the Nations more like superheroes with superhuman abilities. That is awesome I can't wait to read more and I would love to hear from the captured Nations, especially America as I imagine he is not very happy right now.
Whitlinger chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.

Do you know how hard it is to find stories like this? Thank you so much for posting and please update ASAP!
awesome american chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Great story. I think sealand is the captor b/c it would be a perfect chance to prove that he is a nation. And it would be a sweet victory to take over the world and get revenge on england.
g8res chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Continue, woman, contiue! This is just to amazing to go on hitaus. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING AWESOME AND PRUSSIA CONTINUE! (Sorry for the caps abuse.)
CactusNoir chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
America getting mistaken for Canada? That's a new one for me :)

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS!

Hinata28h
Divinehearts chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I'm glad the story is still continuing. I don't mind the long updates, just don't abandon the story please!

This suspense is so well done in this chapter. And poor Liechtenstein! I can't help but feel that Alfred will manage to break his way out and lead a revolt with the other captured nations to overthrow their captor... just a hunch. :P

Update soon!