Reviews for Bonds
I really, really like this story! I hope that you continue it someday soon. I've got to know what happens!
Lady Cooper chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
First off, Im sorry to hear that your grandma passed away so suddenly, and thank you for posting this chapter despite that. I hope she R.I.P.

Second, I love the suspense this story gives me when I read further on into the story! I hope we can see more Serious!Canada moments along him showing how much he really cares about his brother. (They dont show alot of that in the Canon.)

Please update soon! I looked forward to reading more! :)
Cocoaflower chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Yay, go Canada! I love the story so far, fellow Canadian! Good job and hope you update soon!
Bright Misdreavus chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hopefully you haven't abandoned this fic. Can't hardly believe that the unthinkable has happened. The build up of having the US being in distress is now going to be a hook that doesn't let go. I really want to see how you'll make Canada shine.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This is so badass, I can't even. XD Keep it up, I love this!

..But if America's one of the culprits I'll hunt you down. I will.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
tantei no hime chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Wait, where's Poland? He doesn't usually miss the meetings.
tantei no hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Just make them twins. Everyone prefers that idea, since it's the only logical reason on why Iggy keeps mistaking him for America.
TheAmericanGit chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Are you continuing this?! You need to!
91RedRoses chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I COUNT FOR 15 PEOPLE RIGHT HERE! So excited to see that you are back. I was missing this. I loved how you made the Nations more like superheroes with superhuman abilities. That is awesome I can't wait to read more and I would love to hear from the captured Nations, especially America as I imagine he is not very happy right now.
Whitlinger chapter 4 . 9/7/2012

Do you know how hard it is to find stories like this? Thank you so much for posting and please update ASAP!
awesome american chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Great story. I think sealand is the captor b/c it would be a perfect chance to prove that he is a nation. And it would be a sweet victory to take over the world and get revenge on england.
g8res chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Continue, woman, contiue! This is just to amazing to go on hitaus. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING AWESOME AND PRUSSIA CONTINUE! (Sorry for the caps abuse.)
CactusNoir chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
America getting mistaken for Canada? That's a new one for me :)

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/20/2012