Reviews for Life of Lily
finally!
maverick chapter 24 . 4/25
finally
Nexis121 chapter 28 . 4/19
Your a good writer, and I enjoyed it, but I felt the story was more Sirius/Lily centered. James felt like he was forced in and didn't really belong.
Cassie20052 chapter 34 . 3/2
Minnie's reaction is PRICELESS!

I LOVE IT!

PINEAPPLE!
Cassie20052 chapter 14 . 3/2
I bet Minnie would love a sherbet lemon now...
PotterLover chapter 34 . 1/31
Thank you, that was awesome!
clarkstop123 chapter 34 . 10/18/2017
This story was GREAT! After reading this I finally feel like I can let go of my long obsession with Lily and James. THANK YOU!
AshRoseAndMistBorn chapter 34 . 6/10/2017
Your stories are really really well written..never seen any better..ive read the sequel and holding onto hope plus THIS many times..i just cant stop myself from reading them again.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
Please edit your work. What review number was that?
harrypotterreader chapter 34 . 10/29/2016
O M G AMAZE BALLS
harrypotterreader chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S CRAZY HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
harrypotterreader chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
UH OHHHH
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Hey
I like how you're writing. Just one thing I'm not liking about how its all going is the way you've chosen lily to be. She's not supposes to be so fragile and to be treated a delicate glass at the hands of James. Isn't he supposed to admire how wonderful a witch she is. But it all turning out to be a teenage love between 2 weeklings.
PhoenixLordess chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
Aww this chapter and story has been so unbelievably cute and heart wrenching! I love it.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 6/19/2016
So I have this theory here and I'm probably wrong, but is Lily under the Imperius Curse? The thought keeps nagging at me, and I'd love to know! Thanks!