Reviews for Fool
JacquiT chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Oh gosh... This was just so perfect. I love Sam and Milner so much, and there isn't nearly enough fan fic with them as a pairing. Sam's babbling and Milner's stunned reaction were spot on and so sweet and I could just see the expression on both of their faces. Fantastic job!

Love, love, love.

Do you know of any other Sam/Milner fics out there?
kitkat84 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
All I can say is wonderful! Thank you for writing this, I love this pairing!
lauriehart chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
This is so lovely. Thank you.
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
This was such a lovely and perfect ending. I didn't notice any mistakes, and to be honest, I wouldn't really care if there were any, it's THAT good!
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This is adorable!
mngirl chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
This was so cute! Loved it
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
The beauty of this fic is that I can watch it play out behind my eyes, every action, every expression. You've hit the characterization head on and I can't help but enjoy this "episode" of FW as one of the shows best works. Bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful. Wish the writers had really done that as I didn't really like Edith much.
blueEyre chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
So cute. very happy ending, yay! I love Sam's inner thoughts about wanting to kick the stone; that is so Sam!
TartanLioness chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Aw this is absolutely lovely! Love the idea of Milner looking completely stunned at the idea that he will be a father soon!

KatieRose30 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I do wish you would write at least one more chapter showing Sam and Milner starting a family after the war. It seems you try to convey it in this chapter, but it was kind of confusing in the fact is this Sam remembering how she and Milner get together or is it written as her thoughts in that time and place? It is a very sweet story.
dancesabove chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Absolutely love this part:

Mr Foyle is observant, it's what makes him such an excellent policemen and it's probably why when Paul comes in Mr Foyle is watching her face, not the door. Work is dispensed with and then as Paul takes his leave of them both it is his face Mr Foyle is watching. Mr Foyle watches the closed door for a moment and Sam can actually hear then penny drop.

"Ah," he says quietly.
KatieRose30 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
It is a great story, and I wish you would continue it. There is so little Milner/Sam stories on this website. I would like to see how they found out each other's feelings.
dancesabove chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Complete? Darn! I like this a lot and would like to "hear" both characters think about this some more-and eventually act upon it. Poor dear Milner deserves some sunny happiness.