Reviews for Semper Deliciae Meae
Mythendary chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Excuse me while I go cry.

The flashbacks. All of Martel in a flashback. The oblique reference to Mithos and Yuan's what-if. You can feel the weight of years and time and war on both Yuan and Kratos in this (vets of the Korean War? Assuming they were the same age as Martel that'd be a bit young for WWII, especially since it's hinted Mithos was there as well. Or maybe they're older?) A quote from Tertullian. And the last line. Just. Augh.

Were I to point something out, I do think the few lines into Kratos' head seemed out of place. This only happens once, and for such little time, in a story that is so otherwise firmly in Yuan's perception, that I didn't notice the first time reading through that it had dipped into another POV, and so was confused when it switched back to Yuan and I was trying to figure out when it had switched away in the first place.

But this is beautiful. I found it once months ago and skimmed it, finding the presence of Coca-Cola a bit strange, not bothering to read the whole thing. I am, after reading it now, terribly, terribly glad to have found it again.
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is absolutely fantastic and incredibly tragic! I feel like you have such a grasp on the characters and their personalities, I love reading your Tales stories :)
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It was heaven to read!

By the way, happy late birthday.