Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :2: Reaching for the Stars
Nanyin chapter 2 . 4/26
what a treat! Marvel crossovver please! dr strange and hermione (she is his mentor) blk panther (kindred spirits) philp coulsen pairing.
q.thews chapter 2 . 3/20
Wow, how the Hermione we know can be seen as a fierce warrior by the Federation and on the same level as a Klingon... and ending in letting it having some merit.
Thank you for sharing.
cathern.cain chapter 2 . 1/30
I would like to see what you come up with for other non-returns or just one shots of her other trips through the mist. I love this one so much! I am adding it to my favorites. I would really enjoy following Hermione, going through all the trials of what she is planning on achieving. I would love to read a what happened next sequel.
Adahmel chapter 2 . 1/22
Stunning, please I need more. Please continue to write, these stories are wonderful!
Adahmel chapter 1 . 1/22
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!
Snaperipper chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I loved this. Would love to see her and Khan. I also love her with Bruce Banner or Agent Coulson.
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
An excellent job in combining the worlds of Star Trek and Harry Potter.
misherukuro chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Loved it.
Ldysabella chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Wonderful. I enjoyed the spin on Hermione and the Klingons so much. I would love to see more prequels on her missions, after all there are six more. A sequel would be be fantastic as well.
suziq968 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Loved it loved it loved it! So much fun!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Why am I so obsessed with this fic? I love it and have read it at least 3 times now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Excellent story! I admit that I don't know much about Star Trek, but I have watched the newer movies that have come out semi-recently. The Klingons have always intrigued me, and I love how you've turned Hermione into a literal physical warrior who can relate with and befriend the Klingons. Yes, in canon she was definitely a warrior, but not to the extent that she could be respected by the Klingons like this particular version of Hermione that you've created. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
bellachaos chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Ahhh! This is fantastic! I love your vision of Hermione as brilliant, powerful, confident and just. I also love the vulnerability she carries and her attachment to her beliefs and the people she cares about. You finish this fic at a perfect moment but I would love to see more stories written in this universe. Definitely one of my new favorites.
meldz chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
great now i want to watch Star Trek reboot. i love this story, 2nd fave to Blessing from Malice.