Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :2: Reaching for the Stars
An Insane Basilisk chapter 2 . 7/27
An excellent job in combining the worlds of Star Trek and Harry Potter.
misherukuro chapter 2 . 5/20
Loved it.
Ldysabella chapter 2 . 3/22
Wonderful. I enjoyed the spin on Hermione and the Klingons so much. I would love to see more prequels on her missions, after all there are six more. A sequel would be be fantastic as well.
suziq968 chapter 2 . 2/10
Loved it loved it loved it! So much fun!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Why am I so obsessed with this fic? I love it and have read it at least 3 times now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Excellent story! I admit that I don't know much about Star Trek, but I have watched the newer movies that have come out semi-recently. The Klingons have always intrigued me, and I love how you've turned Hermione into a literal physical warrior who can relate with and befriend the Klingons. Yes, in canon she was definitely a warrior, but not to the extent that she could be respected by the Klingons like this particular version of Hermione that you've created. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
bellachaos chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Ahhh! This is fantastic! I love your vision of Hermione as brilliant, powerful, confident and just. I also love the vulnerability she carries and her attachment to her beliefs and the people she cares about. You finish this fic at a perfect moment but I would love to see more stories written in this universe. Definitely one of my new favorites.
meldz chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
great now i want to watch Star Trek reboot. i love this story, 2nd fave to Blessing from Malice.
Marqueza chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
That was very enjoyable. You are a FANTASTIC writer!
Snow-Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
that was amazing... nearly made me cry at the end... but it was a true work of art
MidnightShadow07 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wasn't too sure about this crossover but I absolutely fell in love with it! And the pairing of Hermione and Jim, never saw it coming, but again, loved it! Great story, really! Even if it was only two chapters. :)
MS07
nikyta chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
love ittttttttttttttttttttttt
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Wonderfully written. I like tha possibility of other Hermione crossovers and look forward to reading them.
mh21 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This was amazing. Hermione was so (for lack of a better word) bad-ass! I love the way you can tie two completely different worlds together flawlessly and make it work so well. I hope you do continue with the crossing-dimensions fics, with Hermione going to different realities on a one-way trip. Maybe Star Wars or the Avengers or The Lord of the Rings, there are so many possibilities.