Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :2: Reaching for the Stars
Marqueza chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
That was very enjoyable. You are a FANTASTIC writer!
Snow-Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
that was amazing... nearly made me cry at the end... but it was a true work of art
MidnightShadow07 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wasn't too sure about this crossover but I absolutely fell in love with it! And the pairing of Hermione and Jim, never saw it coming, but again, loved it! Great story, really! Even if it was only two chapters. :)
MS07
nikyta chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
love ittttttttttttttttttttttt
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Wonderfully written. I like tha possibility of other Hermione crossovers and look forward to reading them.
mh21 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This was amazing. Hermione was so (for lack of a better word) bad-ass! I love the way you can tie two completely different worlds together flawlessly and make it work so well. I hope you do continue with the crossing-dimensions fics, with Hermione going to different realities on a one-way trip. Maybe Star Wars or the Avengers or The Lord of the Rings, there are so many possibilities.
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
That was really good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Barb chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
A very well written story that combined the two universes in a believable way. Qapla'!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I enjoyed this and thought you did a great job, thanks!
Terrence Rogue chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Loved this. Love the pairing. Love the kickass Hermione. Loved the whole thing, I can't even come up with a better way to way to express how much I enjoyed this.
angel897 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
way cool story to read so please keep writing kay
oceanluvr chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Awesome

Well done
immortalbliss chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Another jolly good story.
marianne chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Great. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This was really great, and I think it is neat that your author's note at the end expresses an idea like what I had hoped for. I do hope to see you some day expand this story concept to different end destination universes. You seem to have the writing abilities and the acquired knowledge to write such cross-overs well.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »