Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :2: Reaching for the Stars
angel897 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
way cool story to read so please keep writing kay
oceanluvr chapter 2 . 4/9/2012

Well done
immortalbliss chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Another jolly good story.
marianne chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Great. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
This was really great, and I think it is neat that your author's note at the end expresses an idea like what I had hoped for. I do hope to see you some day expand this story concept to different end destination universes. You seem to have the writing abilities and the acquired knowledge to write such cross-overs well.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Great fic! I loved it.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Great fic! I loved it.
FaeBreeze chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Blew. My. Mind.
shamrockbaby411 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
This was a really great idea for a story and I hope you continue with your idea of the multiple fics. It sounds so interesting! Happy writing.
T'Spirk chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I just want a sequel with her and Jim is all. Really good story.
LeonaMasha chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your writing? Your imagination, Your Muse, is simply wondrous, awe-inspiring, and scintillating. Thank you for writing such amazing stories!
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
lots of fun.

looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.
Jess S1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Good job. A little short, but it was a fun read! :-)

I'd definitely like to see more-there are few people that can be paired with Kirk, but I like Hermione/Kirk. Well done.

The unexpected reward of Federation science being able to repair magical damage that Hermione had no way of healing in the magic world was also a nice treat. And it made sense.

I'm not sure where you might be going with the Klingons having innate magical abilities, etc., but it's interesting-and another reason I'd like to see more.

...I can't think of much else to say. But thanks for an entertaining read! :-D
RGN chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Nice work. Well written, especially the battle scene.

I kinda would have wished for more of an insight into Hermione's feelings during the whole story. She comes of as almost inhumanly efficient and focussed on her work at times, so that her decision for Jim Kirk in the end seemed slightly non-sequitur to me.

Anyways... Ta for writing and letting folks read this!

pyrobabe7713 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
love the idea of a series of stories of hermione going on a one way trip to diff dimensions. I hope you add some new stories soon!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2