Reviews for Of Seraphs and Men
My God, this story breaks my heart /3
Mischief managed,
Rachel
guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Okay wow thanks I really didn't need a heart anyways thanks it was about time I emptied my tear ducts anyways
The Little Chibi chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Cutest story EVER. It's sad and almost made me want to cry, but it's so CUTE.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
SAD FLUFF. SAD FLUFF EVERYWHERE I CAN'T EVEN NO JUST STAPH GAH- QwQ
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
How does this not have more reviews?! Damnit, this was so fluffy! Poor Castiel, so innocent yet we all know what happens afterwards... (Lucifer and Micheal sound like an old couple here pleasedontkillmi)
The Miss America chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love angel family stories! Especially one's where Cas is a super special baby angel because we all know he's pretty awesome when he grows up. And I do like Gabriel, I was really sad when he died. I still have faith that he'll come back one day!
iamastory chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
loved it! cas is gabriel's kid
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Random note: I'm pretty sure Lucifer was known as Samael before he fell. But I'm getting this off other fics, so my sources are SO reliable...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Ugh Gabriel you precious woobie stop giving me feels! I just got rid of the goddamn things!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love the ideas in this. The end made me cry though. I just love Gabe and Cas
adorasbliss chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Aaaah, I'm drowning in feels over here! This is by far one of my favorite fics.
Lovely job!
reimieko chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I got chills reading this, the battle scene and the dynamic between Cas and Gabriel is perfect, going straight to read the sequel!
reimieko chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I don't think I can express how I feel about this story, its beautifully written and the way you write the characters is spot on.
The One Who Is All chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
toramine chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Beautifully written angel story from Gabriels POV. I could not imagine a better read for this afternoon than this.
The whole idea about Heaven and angel relationships with each other, creation of baby angels was spectacular. I think, everyone was perfectly characterized, the interactions and small details were joy to read. This story could actually be canon in the real show too. I'm definitely digging this whole idea about Castiel being Lucifer's "son" but Gabriel being the closest to that position. It's a pity Kripke didn't have the same idea as you, because it'd have made SPN more interesting and exciting to watch.
My personal favorite scene is when little Cas was playing in the grass and whispers to the dragonfly, while the others were watching him. That was really adorable for me.
Now, I'm off to read your sequel and other stories. I really like your style!
.:MyHeartbreaker:.