Reviews for Of Seraphs and Men
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
You never say if lucifer and micheal look like Sam and dean their true vessels or Adam and the guy that lucifer used in SAMs stead.
ShinigamiReiko chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I hate you so much im bawling my eyes out right now
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
My God, this story breaks my heart /3
Mischief managed,
guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Okay wow thanks I really didn't need a heart anyways thanks it was about time I emptied my tear ducts anyways
The Little Chibi chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Cutest story EVER. It's sad and almost made me want to cry, but it's so CUTE.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
How does this not have more reviews?! Damnit, this was so fluffy! Poor Castiel, so innocent yet we all know what happens afterwards... (Lucifer and Micheal sound like an old couple here pleasedontkillmi)
The Miss America chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love angel family stories! Especially one's where Cas is a super special baby angel because we all know he's pretty awesome when he grows up. And I do like Gabriel, I was really sad when he died. I still have faith that he'll come back one day!
iamastory chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
loved it! cas is gabriel's kid
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Random note: I'm pretty sure Lucifer was known as Samael before he fell. But I'm getting this off other fics, so my sources are SO reliable...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Ugh Gabriel you precious woobie stop giving me feels! I just got rid of the goddamn things!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love the ideas in this. The end made me cry though. I just love Gabe and Cas
adorasbliss chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Aaaah, I'm drowning in feels over here! This is by far one of my favorite fics.
Lovely job!
Uzuuuuu chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I got chills reading this, the battle scene and the dynamic between Cas and Gabriel is perfect, going straight to read the sequel!
Uzuuuuu chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I don't think I can express how I feel about this story, its beautifully written and the way you write the characters is spot on.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »