Reviews for Snoop
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was neat! Honestly, the fact that he researched and tried to make the day special for her I thought was overlooked in that season-in particular when he told her that they were glad she had been born-which should've been one of the most important things anyone has ever said to her, given her background. Instead, Robin got the spotlight for that one for reasons I'm assuming are related to him being the leader and the fact that Slade was involved . . . not shipping! *ahem* anyway, nice job!
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Sweet. So sweet. I'm reading the rest of your stories, because I really like your writing style. I love this.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
wow- this was a good fic- you made me have to go back and rewatch Birthmark(smirk) haha- you know- any reason to rewatch a good teen titans eppy- nice job- i LOVe BB and Rae
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Raven may not like it, but the Titans are glad she was born. Beast Boy just found out her birthday...

I really enjoyed Beast Boy the spy. The Mission Impossible theme was running through my head when he accessed the computer.

It's nice to see that Beast Boy wanted to give her a reason to be happy it's her birthday. )

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
He is just so sweet, I can really see this as his POV during this information. Too bad the attempt didn't go well, but it went great the second time . Nice work.
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
woah, hey nice shot,i was wondering when would somebody make a fic about this, guess not so many people give enough interest to this part of the episode.

And after this we know what happen, i like how you keep Gar IC, i mean he did give a reasonof why he was snooping but the description here is with a little more detail.

i enjoy it :) a lot , thanks