Reviews for Mario Fart 7

Top 6: Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Top 7: Mario Kart: Double Dash
Top 8: Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Top 9: Mario Kart 8.
Top 10: Mario Kart Arcade GP DX.

Throughout Super Mario Kart - Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Kart was one of the greatest racing franchises to begin with due to their voice acting (though some quotes such as "I'm the best!" from Toad are a tad annoying), graphics (I love the Mode 7 engine), soundtrack, sucked since Mario Kart: Double Dash due to Peach & Daisy's "HELP ME! MARIO!" and "HI, I'M DAISY!" voices, the graphics, the roster controversy, the tracks, the controls being worsened by Peach & Daisy's ugly princess dresses/annoying, miscast and very feminine-sounding voices (these two childish, weak and disgraceful princesses need to shut their big mouths for sure) and, well, Mario Kart: Double Dash started all of this. So I bring thumbs down and middle fingers to Mario Kart: Double Dash.
Top 5 Reasons Why Mario Kart 7 is Awful

Top 1: The Sound of Princess Peach/Princess Daisy's Overly Annoying Voices (Princess Peach should've been voiced by any voice actress that makes her sound like Leslie Swan and/or Azako Kozuki, mainly Constance Wu and Princess Daisy should be voiced by J-Lo)
Top 2: The Graphics Should've Been Equivalent to Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Top 3: It's Overrated as Hell
Top 4: It's For General Audiences
Top 5: Only Mario, Rosalina, Wario and Mario Enemies are decent playable characters

Mario Kart: Double Dash is where Mario Kart started to go downhill. It is the game where Mario Kart started to become very overrated, the frequent occurrences of Princesses Peach & Daisy (and their baby selves)'s annoying voices, the graphics became bland, the tracks (as in both the racetracks and soundtracks sucked), and ALL Mario Kart games that are older than Double Dash are so much better than all Mario Kart games that came after Mario Kart: Super Circuit.

Top 10 Greatest Mario Games of All Time

Top 1: Super Mario World SNES ROM Hacks (mainly The Second Reality Project Reloaded, Yoshi's Revenge, Mario Gives Up series and etc...)
Top 2: Super Mario 64 (N64/VC) its N64 ROM Hacks
Top 3: Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Top 4: Super Paper Mario
Top 5: Super Smash Bros. series (minus Super Smash Bros. Melee, an okay game and honorable mention)
Top 6: Mario Kart series (before Mario Kart: Double Dash)
Top 6: Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars
Top 7: Mario no Photopi
Top 8: Super Mario Land (series)
Top 9: NES Remix (series)
Top 10: Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES/SNES/VC) its NES/SNES ROM hacks

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario Bros. (NES/SNES/VC) its ROM hacks, Super Mario Galaxy series, Super Mario Strikers (series), Dr. Mario series, Super Mario 3D World, Mario & Luigi RPG series (before Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story), Super Mario Advance series

Top 10 Worst Mario Games of All Time
Top 1: Yakuman DS
Top 2: Super Princess Peach
Top 3: Super Mario AR Games (Princess Peach is aimed at little girls and is ruining the 3rd millennium Super Mario games for countless reasons)
Top 4: Mario Golf series (in the 2000s)
Top 5: Mario Tennis series (after Mario Tennis for the N64)
Top 6: Mario Party handheld games
Top 7: Mario's Early Years (plus all other educational Mario games, which are dishonorable mentions)
Top 8: Any main/home console Mario Party game after Mario Party 5
Top 9: Picross (series)
Top 10: Mario Kart series (after Mario Kart: Super Circuit)

Dishonorable Mentions: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games series (minus Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games), Super Mario Sunshine, Mario RPG series (after Super Paper Mario), Fortune/Itadaki Street (DS/Wii), Mario Hoops 3-on-3

I have to admit, though, that Mario Fart 7 is a comedic and nice parody of Mario Kart 7. Ah, what funny fanfictions... Comedians like Jim Carrey (who could voice Francis from Super Paper Mario and Dr. Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise whether it is the underrated, extremely well-designed Classic Eggman, the stereotypically cheesy, overrated and unnecessarily annoying Modern Eggman or the hateful Dr. Eggman Nega) can definitely relate to this decent aspect of Mario Kart 7.

Hopefully, this comment can stay kept on this list and be automatically shared. I think it will happen.
Happy Yoshi chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I didn't know that game was rushed, but even IF it was rushed, I still don't get why you think it sucks. IGN gave it a 9. It's a great game. Why some people think the game sucks, like Destructiod's review, I don't know. It's either they don't have any taste in video games, and what people expect from them, or they're unbelievably weird. . .
I don't get the idea of this fanfic, so I don't know if this review is useless, or a flame. . . Sorry if it offends you, BTW. Really.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Mario Kart 7 was rushed? Is that why there weren't any bikes in the game?
ARandomChick chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You use the same adjectives and phrases too often (raunchy, wet, tuba like, "cute little poot", whatever that means).
KyookieKwail chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Um... are these girls wearing panties?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I sooo agree! Mario Kart 7 was LAME! For one, Rosalina's voice was dumb. Nintendo should have hired me! I'm good at doing her voice! Anyway, the coin collecting thing was stolen from Mario Kart: Super Circuit. The music was terrible and the stages were dumb. It's like, "Seriously, Nintendo?" They're probably losing ideas. Mario Kart Wii RULES! :D Your story definatly showed your opinion. I noticed one thing, however... Most of your story have to do with farting. Lol, weird.
Cindysong chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Haha...Peach in Second, yay!...i think.
GirlNamedFede chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
ahahahaahhaahhahahahah ;)

Yes! Let's fart!
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I was beginning to think the days of fics like this were done! XD You still got it dude!