Reviews for A Boy And His Dog
Cute
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 1/6
One word: Steamy!
Jazzysauce chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
STOP SAYING LOL! Please, you say it once for every sentence. That's waaaaayyyyy too much.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So cute!:DD
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
hmmmm Full moon both Dogs on leashes...One wild night for harry Lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was interesting. You do, of course, know that your idea of dog anatomy is wrong. They don't have fur on their penis. Unless this is something unique to your view of what Sirius has, in which case it's kinda a moot point.
But a real dog has a pointed tip which typically thickens as it goes back, getting slightly narrower near the base. Followed by a 'knot' or in scientific terms the Bulbus Glandis. This is a much thicker part of the penis at the base that slips into the one being mated. The penis itself is slick and veiny. When it's not erect, however, it fits inside the sheath which is the furry part you most often see at a casual glance. It's simply a covering that hides the penis and keeps it clean when not in use.
Other than that, I enjoyed this story. I thought it was funny that Hermione walked in on them at the end.
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
HIPPOGRIFF SHIT!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
loved it. :D
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ya should made a sequel :) something bout the thing Siri has for leashes haha
jokester chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now THAT'S what you call Doggy Style XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it please write more! 3
Kenichi Farfello chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
- So Cute! I love the ending. I can just imagine Sirius would like leashes...hehe Remus is a dirty, dirty wolf but i love it. Please write more harry/padfoot?
123abbc chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
hahaha, thanks for my Sirius/Harry fix, I needed that, and might

I say that was damn amazing! and sexy! I never thought of them that way thanks!

Yours most sincerly,