Reviews for between the drinks and subtle things
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/14
Great job!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
PERFECT. I love your ability to kind of jump in the middle of a story; we don't necessarily know how everyone ended up there (besides the obvious: the spend so much time there anyway), or how Damon ever allowed Tyler into his bed (that is a serious level of accommodation for Care), but we don't necessarily need it. Seeing the interactions between everyone is so natural, and so normal in their abnormal world, that it all just works. Great work!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
EPIC.
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I have to say, I've read this a few times thinking that I haven't and every time I love it all the same. More please!
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Humour again! And yet somehow I love this but I'll take time to point my favourite parts.

She walks into her room and sees the bathroom door open and hears the shower running. Damon's the only one who ever leaves the door open while he's showering. She remembers him saying something about it standing for an open invitation.

Damon is so in character.

She thinks maybe she'll have to take him up on the offer. Someday.

So, is Caroline.

Stefan and Elena making the couch their new home where there's heated make-out sessions he tries to completely avoid.

Love the fact that you managed to involve a bit of Stelena, the world is in desperate need of it, or atleat I am, after 3.19.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I absolutely love this story! Its just so cute. I can really imagine Damon cleaning the house, grumbling all the while. Great work!
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Love the sense of family. Everyone of them "needs to be surrounded by people who care." You have given that to them wonderfully. I love the way you portrayed this family's love for each other in the simple acts of daily living.

I like that much of this is from Damon's perspective. He seems the most resistant to domestic bliss but is actually the glue that keeps them all together.

I have to say I have asked myself more than once who cleans the Salvator house. Loved Damon's grumbling and the hints that it is actually his pleasure to do this for the people he loves.

Loved this slice of mystic falls happily ever after.
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
love it! ]
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful one-shot!
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
super cute!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
ohh i really like this! housedad!damon is an awesome idea - i love how they're like a proper family :D
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Really good and interesting. Bit hard to think of Damon at all okay with the whole thing but it was fun.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011