Reviews for Facilis Descensus Averno
Please, please update. Please, please pleaseeee? And you'll have my eternal gratefulness, pleeeaaaaseeeee?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
OMG you are such an amazing writer. You sound professional in your book and I absolutely love this book! You re so incredible and if you wan to be a writer I think you totally can. I would certainly buy one of your books in print ANY DAY
dans chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
OHMYGOD POST MORE :( THIS IS JUST AMAZING. I CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS BUT I SHIP WILL AND GABRIEL.. PLEASE UPDATE!
Ximena 13 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Awesome story! Keep wditing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like this. Could you write a Clary/Isabelle please?
HubrisP chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Excellent work, would you be interested in a few of my ideas and OCs? Keep up the excellent work!
Wishgrantingfish chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
You have some serious talent, did you know that? I hope so, but if you didn't now you do.
BikerJane chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
So much Tragiedy! Poor everybody!
animallover chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
how much do you want to bet Charlotte has been wanting to tell Benidict off like that since she first got named head of the institute. Glad she finally got too.
FloridaGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Gay joke aside I can totally picture Gabriel or Will getting badly hurt and the other screaming at them that they had better pull thruogh, becausse the other will miss having them around to fight with. that was a very nice touch.
SometimesIindulge chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Why does this make me feel so much! This changed Jem completely for me, I completely ship Tessa/Jem now even though I was iffy before. . . thank you for this. . . this. . . art! Quick question. . . WHY IS THERE NOT MORE!
D4NCE chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Weeping djsjhfkijf Y U NO UPDATE? :( 3
Rawan chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Read this story and I absolutely luved it so far. You're a really gd writer. I luv jem/tessa pairing. I've always liked Gideon since the first book and i luv will's caring to jem and gideon especially. Please update, you're doing a great job. )
Vermillion Serpent chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Oh God this was tense. I loved the slow-motion bit I could really imagine it happening, it was rather wonderful :D

I'm so happy they're all.. well all seem to be okay, I just hope Jem makes it!

Please keep on writing, as I have said before, this is one amazing story that I love to pieces!
kenilyn chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Wow, this is really good :) this is the first fic ive read for this fandom, im glad this was the first! :D i think youre doing great with developing an actual relationship between Will and Gabriel, most yaoi/slash fics ive read have a main focus on desire, but this one doesnt and its freaking awesome. Keep up the fabulous work and update soon please! :) -Keni