Reviews for Phantom Pain
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
He'd need to raise his hands above his head to kill Mustang. If he wanted to strangle him anyways. Loved the story.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aww, poor, poor Edward! I love the way you described in detail Edward's Phantom Pain Syndrome, and the way he tried to tough it out and hide it from everyone. That's so Ed. I also loved seeing Mustang and his crew rallying around him. The only thing that was OOC from the series was the ending. As jaded as Edward is in other aspects of life, he was pretty much an innocent as far as his relationship with Winry at that point. Their story does take place in the early 1900's after all, people were more chaste then. Still, I loved this story, and just wish it was longer, with more details. I'm surprised there haven't been more stories on PLS and Edward, as it would be a natural storyline for him. I suppose most people just aren't that familiar with the condition and amputees. Again, great job with this story!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
XD poor ed...winry too!
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow that was really awesome! Poor Ed, though I love reading it!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story! Loved the ending, I was laughing.
SpidersTrap chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
HAHA!I laughed when he said that when he can move his arms over his head, that he was gonna kill mustang.
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
lol! you should continue this or write a sequel, or just one more chapter! this story is awesome!
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Poor Ed...

Oh god he's gonna murder mustang. XD
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011