Reviews for Awakening
Tracy247 chapter 11 . 6/1
Aww, now we're getting to the good part!
I really hope that you have not abandoned this story, because I would very much like to continue reading! I really like your writing style and Zelda's conflict between her duty as incarnation of Hylia and her attachment to her old life (and Link XD) is described beautifully in my opinion!
Please keep writing!
MK chapter 11 . 3/24
Hey there! Glad to see some updates for this.

Still really enjoying everything though, poor Link, I think we all know what's coming up next.
Sinares chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved that you added in the background! It made total sense in my mind and I'm glad someone thinks about the Zelda stories as much as I do. Your writing is so wonderful and easy to read and get lost in too! And I think your characterized Link perfectly! So many people make him all serious, or all playful, or just generally flat. But even with this first chapter he seems like a round character to me. He seems very believable. Kudos!
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Don't worry Impa, you're still awesome. Good job explaining things, plot holes love being tricky.
Lovely girl 10 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Keep going! I would like to see the rest. :)
Kira chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Please more I love this!
ThePredicate chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Wow, finally caught up with this! Amazing as always, and I'm so glad I found this fic again _
Ulfhade chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I really like this story, its very interesting to see things from Zelda's perspective!

The characterizations and the quality of the story are quite excellent, and I'm looking forward to future chapters! Keep up the good work!
TragicMagic14 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Cliffhanger! I can't wait for the scene at the end of the Fire Sanctuary-you know the one-and how Zelda will react to it. Awesome job as always! All I can really say is: update ASAP!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Wow Poor Zelda-Shadow
Babybutts chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
These Are SO FANTASTIC! BUT A BOUT TOO MUCH BLAH! I WANT TO WRITE ONE LIKE THIS BUT I'M TOO LAZY! SPAGHETTI IS LIFE!
AylaG chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
OMG I loved this chapter! It was so heart wrenching to read and have zelda see Link but not go to him! I can't wait until the ending, that was a sweet part of the game. Update soon!
TechyZeldaNerd chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
This looks fabulous, keep to the rainbow filled work.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Bravo.-Shadow
Abby chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I loved this chapter! Actually, I love the entire fanfiction. I love it so much! I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!