Reviews for The Evening After
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Author's Note - February 28, 2001 - In keeping with the rules, I deleted the duplicate posting of this story that I had in the DC Superheroes section. I'm including the 2 reviews seen there here, so that the posters still have their reviews showing... and will email the one that left an email. To my other reviewer, I apologize for not writing to tell you I did this, but I had no way to do it.

knight Girl chapter: 1 11-25-2000 07:31 PM746004

Put Bruce back in the JLA. :}

booknut chapter: 1 09-20-2000 07:26 PM451093

First things first, I am a major Wonder Woman fan, first comic I ever bought and haven't missed an issue in over 20 years. I think this is an intersting idea and if you could take it further in a Batman story of how Ras (I'm assuming) is setting this up to demoralize Bruce it would make interesting reading. Just realize that great drama comes from human emotion, something I have not seen from Batman in the JLA, (don't read bat books so maybe I'm missing it)or perhaps he is simply shown as being to stoic for my taste. I always liked the old pre-Dark Knight Batman. Little glimmers like this is where great story ideas begin, so I hope you can extend this little taste for the fans.
MrManiac chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
YEAH! WONDER WOMAN & BATMAN! I WISH DC COULD OPEN THEIR EYES
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
This is very good. It brings up an interesting question-is this a plot to turn his friends against him? Even if it wasn't originally, seems to me that even though Ra's lost, in a way he still won. That way bothers me, how 'bout you? Keep up the great work. I Look forward to reading more from you.
CF chapter 1 . 9/19/2000