Reviews for Changing Fate
allen r chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
ok here is a thought. before you list a story as romance make sure that there is romance in the story. there was no romance in this story. romance needs dates extra.
allen r chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
ok great story so far. but would not mr d be the best at planning a party?
percabethfangirl815 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Guest chapter 27 . 3/6/2013
if he has achilles curse why does he have a gash in his leg? u should have thought it through...
justafandomfangirl chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
I loved the story:) thank you:) I read it in a day!
2nna222 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Apollo and posieden my favorite gods
2nna222 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Go cee lo
2nna222 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wonderfilled u sure its your first time
Aletha Clark chapter 32 . 9/29/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. As you can probably tell, I'm completely flabbergasted by the whole story. I mean... Ugh, I can't even find the words for it! Well, the characters were completely unique, the ideas were incredibly creative, and pretty much everything that should be in a story was in this one. Am I subscribed to you? Anyway, AMAZING, keep on writing!
the ticking clock chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
if this was the ending, it was a remarkable one. Awesome, awesome, awesome. wow.
sangkar chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
Dammit, I really have to review those other chapters. Sorry for forgetting! Darn, I feel so nostalgic, reading this fic; I still remember at the start of the year when I was going through the first few chapters under my covers, on my iPod. Without my mum's permission, um. I was just a naive little twelve-year-old then, now I'm a slightly less naive almost-thirteen-year-old.

/sorry, rambling

I don't actually have any nitpicks for this chapter, for once. All I can say, constructively, is that your portrayal of the Percabeth relationship is a bit off. I always imagined them to never be all sunshine and daisies with each other, more like witty banter and nonsensical arguing, but that's just my interpretation of them.

I loved loved loved your pace and narration - again. Yeah, I do. The sentences just flow so well and asdfghjkl I wish I had your talent. I can never step out of angst. :(

And 29 reviews for 150 Planes already! Oh my gods, I'm so jealous. I get an average of 5 reviews per story. D":

But uhm. Good work, keep writing!

(Oh and under all the penname changes, I'm actully Katie/peace-love-and-writing. My current penname means 'caged' in Malay.)

(By the way I'd just like to thank you so so so much for writing this story. I've always been on fanfiction every so often since about 2008, but I was never really as crazy about it until I read this story. And your story inspired me to finally get an account. Now I've made so many awesome friends here and I think I owe it all to you, so thankyouthankyouthankyou. /end nostalgic rant)

(Good gods, I sound like an old lady reminiscing her youth.)
Smokey The Mudkip chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
I love this story! Ethan is amazing, in a creepy, crazed way, but still amazing. This was probably the first Percy Jackson fan-fic I read on here, and I have to say, it's one of the best I've read. I love how Percy and Elisabeth's personality is pretty correct.

sangkar chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
So, one thing to improve this: you should separate this chapter with paragraphs a bit, I think. It's annoying to read one huge chunk of text, but that's just my personal preference.

I think you got into Ethan's head brilliantly! I could really imagine myself slipping into his shoes, even though it was from the third person's POV. And as of yet, I haven't spotted any major grammatical errors, so kudos to you.

Okay, I'll have to continue reviewing tomorrow because I have to go to sleep now. :(
sangkar chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Okay, at this point I can think of something which you could do to improve this: use a pagebreak. It's less confusing to readers. However, the fact that you use bold it /almost/ good enough.

The way you opened it up and introduced everyone was great because it set the tone well for the rest of the chapter. There were also lots of very in-character, very funny moments in it, and I love that you can inject humour into the story while keeping them in character, because lots of fanfic writers (like myself...) can only write lame humour and angst.
sangkar chapter 2 . 7/1/2012

It was your birthday a few weeks ago, right? Well, I just realised I never properly gave you any present! You deserve one; you're one of my favourite authors and your story was the first one I ever favourited.

So, as a present, I'm going to give you lots and lots of awesome reviews!

(And if they aren't that awesome, well, too bad.)

I'm afraid of sounding too repetitive, so I'm just going to send in short reviews for each chapter of this story that I haven't reviewed yet.

This, I can say honestly, is one of my favourite chapters of this story. Because a lot of it is angst. xD Seriously, the only things I seem to be able to read or write right now are angst stories.

The whole beginning set the mood for the rest of the chapter very well. Seeing as this is sort of a 'filler' chapter, I assumed it would be just something to read while waiting for the rest of the story, but NO. It's pretty much a story of its own, really.

Kay, now chapter 3...